Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v 18) Next Game: @ TB| Thu, Sept 4 | 7pm ET/4pm PT| Buehrle vs Odorizzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
lPd4TeE.gif

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
So we win 5 in a row and gain 1 game on the WC? lol

But potentially leaping over the Yankees if they lose tonight and have 9 straight against the Red Sox, Cubs and Rays.

Detroit's gotta face Giants, Royals then Indians again too in that same span. The dogfight between Seattle/Oakland and KC/Detroit/Cleveland is interesting and can contribute down the stretch.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I just know we're going to lose this game in the most annoying way ever.

annoying like having a runner on 3rd, nobody out in the bottom of the 9th of a 0-0 game and striking out 3 times only to give up a leadoff homerun in the 10th and lose?

Yeah, that seemed like the type of thing that would happen to us. Thankfully the Rays fans have to deal with a little annoying this time around :D

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
@bruce_arthur: The Jays are pretty good when they pitch their ***** off and get pinch-hit home runs from guys who were basically exiled

Hehehe

Jaysfanatic*

annoying like having a runner on 3rd, nobody out in the bottom of the 9th of a 0-0 game and striking out 3 times only to give up a leadoff homerun in the 10th and lose?

Yeah, that seemed like the type of thing that would happen to us. Thankfully the Rays fans have to deal with a little annoying this time around :D

I'm happy to be wrong.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Massive win. Some very clutch performances. Sweep at the Trop, hard to believe.

Shutting this one down as we're at 1K.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad