Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v 18) Next Game: @ TB| Thu, Sept 4 | 7pm ET/4pm PT| Buehrle vs Odorizzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
As I said earlier: Yup. The Mets with the worst September collapse ever... till the Braves outdid them in 2011... till the Red Sox outdid the Braves a mere couple of minutes later :laugh:

To replay to that last post before the thread was closed... no, it was the Phillies that took the Mets' playoff spot. The Rockies went on a huge run to make the WC spot since the D-Backs finished first in the NL West that year.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Damn Rays are only two games behind. They just don't go away damnit.

With all due respect to TB it hasn't taken teams much to gain ground with the Jays when they've lost like 3 of the past 4 series and in the process one series being a sweep and the other losing 3 games of a 4 game series. But yes TB won't go away, add in the fact the Jays have completely fallen flat on their face and there is no doubt teams are passing and catching up to the Jays. Cleveland is another team that is only 2 back, heck if the Sox win tonight they're only 4.5 games back.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Redmond gives up 5 runs and doesn't even record a single out. Reminds me of Carl Pavano with the Marlins in 2003 when he failed to record an out and gave up 6 runs in a start. I think it was against the Yankees, but not quite sure.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
I think a platoon of Valencia and Lind at the DH spot would work out pretty good. Valencia also can play 3B so you can dump Fransico

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Just started watching. Was hanging out with the family and nieces outside. How'd we get our two runs?

We had a single then double so second and third none out. Got a deep sac fly to score a run and get him to third then got a single. So some good hitting. At this point I'd take any kind of runs though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad