GDT: #14 | Pens vs Caps | Nov 14th 7 PM | It's Hard to Stay Mad When There Is So Much Beauty in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
hannibal-buress-this.gif

Starting to believe my "This team will still skill their way into the playoffs even if they're actually garbage" prediction may not come to fruition.

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Well, you said we would win tonight, at least the post I viewed. More the like the post you quoted me with.
Yes, but in a post before that I said they would lose. Me saying the Pens would win tonight had nothing to do with if I thought the Pens were playing good or were better than the Caps. It was a tongue in cheek comment based on the fact that the Penguins make no rational sense and normally do not follow any trends. I am absolutely surprised they are playing this bad though.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
It's time

It was time 2 years ago, but now it's really time. I like watching young teams with fire..... and potential

3 cups. ... well done, it's time to transition
Most certainly, and if we move the right pieces and retain some salary, we're gonna garner a lot of nice assets for that inevitable rebuild.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Yes, but in a post before that I said they would lose. Me saying the Pens would win tonight had nothing to do with if I thought the Pens were playing good or were better than the Caps. It was a tongue in cheek comment based on the fact that the Penguins make no rational sense and normally do not follow any trends. I am absolutely surprised they are playing this bad though.
IT concerns me greatly that you wanna play both sides of the fence.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Must have missed the fact they’ve won a cup and actually are in the playoff picture this year or are you going to keep on pretending this team is a contender for the playoffs?
Yea, but you said the Caps have owned us for the last five years, which is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad