GDT: #14 | Pens vs Caps | Nov 14th 7 PM | It's Hard to Stay Mad When There Is So Much Beauty in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
rtnIl3.gif

Line-Ups:

Who cares.​

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Heinen 1 goal in 10. Kinda fadin away after a hot start.

Would be nice if he did something tonight.
The same thing happened with our new bottom-six players last season - many of them had hot starts to the season, but most faded, except Erod after the first couple of weeks. Also, McGinn only has 1 point this month.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don’t think I can bear to watch ERod be our best player again…I’m doing the same thing as yesterday…going to the dog park for the first period…if they decide to show up, maybe I’ll turn on the game after that…

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Is it fair to judge him when he’s being played with trash for most of that sample?

I dunno, people are perfectly fine with harshly judging Jake despite him playing with a vastly worse center than he normally is and only being slightly below his career scoring rates.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Josh Getzoff
@PensJG

·
5m
Interesting nugget for #Pens tonight. Should Ruhwedel, Pettersson & Dumoulin return vs #Caps, it would mark only the 2nd time in 14 GP the
@penguins would have their projected top-6 defensemen out of Training Camp in the lineup together. Only game so far was 10/19 vs DAL (2-1SOL)

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I dunno, people are perfectly fine with harshly judging Jake despite him playing with a vastly worse center than he normally is and only being slightly below his career scoring rates.
SOMEBODY on the team has to step up... every single player can't be, 'well he doesn't have **** with him...'

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
That plastic bag gif reminded me of this Herzog like parody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad