GDT: #14 | Pens vs Caps | Nov 14th 7 PM | It's Hard to Stay Mad When There Is So Much Beauty in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I think the big thing is how Letang's contract negotiations are headed. If there's a real indication he wants to test the FA market, or he's going to be asking for $9 million (which he's "worth" as a #1 d-man) for several years, work those phones baybeeeee.

Out of respectfulness to the Big 3, ship out the supporting cast and then have a Heart to Heart with them. Do they want to be here for what's next? Guessing for #71 and #58, answer is no. Move from there.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
PfV7jEN.gif

That is all....

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
What sucks is if they do win 2 of 3, or even 3 of 3, it will most certainly be a farce. prolonging what is happening with the roster.
It'd be better next time if you can stick with one prediction. You're trying to have it both ways and that's not really the way things should be.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
A good few of those were with Reirden "at the helm"

I think Sully needs to be visibly the issue to management until they consider firing him

Please its not like sully wasn't talking or working with him remotely. Its sully team and I want Reirden gone too.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
For Sully to even get on the hot seat we would have to go on a huge losing streak starting now
There are just so many other factors to what's going on right now that it is extraordinarily doubtful that Sullivan is remotely close to being on the hot seat.

1. Injuries in preseason
2. COVID has wrecked the lineup
3. Sullivan himself has been absent because of COVID
4. We've heard from Burke and Hextall before that they'd like to change the mix, but they haven't because of 1) the cost of acquiring those players and 2) The team played well last year until goaltending tanked them in the playoffs
5. This team hasn't quit on Sullivan. It was less than a month ago that we were raving about their compete level. Nothing changed in a month. The Pens just have inconsistent players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad