GDT: #12 Coyotes @ Ducks | November 4th | 7 pacific time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Yeah I only saw the 3rd but I'd say Boll was pretty ****ing useless from what I saw. Silfververg and Vermette both cheap shotted while up 5 to 1, and he doesn't do a damn thing. That's ridiculous and he can GTFO if that's going to continue.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding. A lot of people here seem to think Scotty gets credit for anything Cam achieves.
I just found what hazy was saying to be ironic...cam put in all this time watching film of top scoring dmen who dont have a bomb of a shot, and all I could think was "why not ask niedz?".

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
Good win ducks fans. Your defense did a good job from preventing our players from getting any offense going.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I am not impressed by the "team toughness" dynamic. At all. Zero attempt at payback for Getzlaf getting worked over by scrubs the other night, and next to no attempt by anyone to extract a pound of flesh from Domi tonight. Boll getting his ass kicked every other game just doesn't do it for me.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
Nah, I'm going to keep watching the Ducks and hope we can start winning games against good teams. Will be easier when Getz and Lindholm are back.

I just want to see this team score more goals than the other team, not fight more than every other team.
Why not both?
Like when they won the Stanley Cup

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
I am not impressed by the "team toughness" dynamic. At all. Zero attempt at payback for Getzlaf getting worked over by scrubs the other night, and next to no attempt by anyone to extract a pound of flesh from Domi tonight. Boll getting his ass kicked every other game just doesn't do it for me.
agree about getzlaf, but glad they didnt start anything after the kesler incident....kesler is a vet, domi challenged him the right way and it was a lucky punch, i dont think he "hit him late" or did anything disrespectful with that fight and it all ended there...i think kesler would be the 1st to admit that it was on him....boll is worthless though in any "toughness" role as far as im concerned.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
agree about getzlaf, but glad they didnt start anything after the kesler incident....kesler is a vet, domi challenged him the right way and it was a lucky punch, i dont think he "hit him late" or did anything disrespectful with that fight and it all ended there...i think kesler would be the 1st to admit that it was on him....boll is worthless though in any "toughness" role as far as im concerned.

I blame Kesler for getting his ass kicked, but hitting someone when they're down and clearly injured is not acceptable, and it's not the first time Domi had pulled that stunt.

I don't want a brawl, but the guy took liberties with one of the team stars. The '07 Ducks wouldn't have stopped hitting him for the remainder of that game AND the next 4 to boot. That is how you get teams to not take liberties.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
This team is bi-polar.

Also Kesler got clocked.

Kase is good lets give him a game when we have a full lineup and he can play with some skill.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
I blame Kesler for getting his ass kicked, but hitting someone when they're down and clearly injured is not acceptable, and it's not the first time Domi had pulled that stunt.

I don't want a brawl, but the guy took liberties with one of the team stars. The '07 Ducks wouldn't have stopped hitting him for the remainder of that game AND the next 4 to boot. That is how you get teams to not take liberties.
maybe I didnt see it, but I dont think domi threw any "disrespectful" punches in that fight...I saw one when kesler was going down but I dont think that one was a cheap one or something that I dont usually see in a fight...I think he caught him with a somewhat lucky 1st punch and was in the process of throwing the 2nd...I could be wrong though...Im just glad kesler is ok, because I thought after that fight everything/everyone just played the game and stopped taking runs.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
maybe I didnt see it, but I dont think domi threw any "disrespectful" punches in that fight...I saw one when kesler was going down but I dont think that one was a cheap one or something that I dont usually see in a fight...I think he caught him with a somewhat lucky 1st punch and was in the process of throwing the 2nd...I could be wrong though...Im just glad kesler is ok, because I thought after that fight everything/everyone just played the game and stopped taking runs.

He dropped him with the first one, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that the second was already cocked when he fell, hit him a third time, and was trying to deliver a fourth when the linesman finally got ahold of him.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
the collapsing defense works just fine against teams that aren't good or offensively inclined, it hasn't worked vs anyone good yet

Lol

You have no idea if that's true.

They haven't had a healthy lineup yet. Let it play out it's a long season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad