GDT: 12/7 7:30 PT | Pretty Sure There's a Game Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIceman93

Apr 11, 2016
I'm honestly shocked. This team is so frustrating, they have a ton of talent but they need to get out of their own way. Gibson stepped up when he needed to there at the end. It was a messy win but its two points I swore 10 minutes ago we would never see. Build on this guys.

Oct 18, 2011
Perry made good plays on the last 2 goals and almost scored a couple times in OT, hopefully this is the start of a turn around, the 2nd line can't keep carrying this team obviously.

It also seemed like Carolina exposed our lack of team speed, but this is a good win so hopefully it carries over vs the Sharks

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Meh. Another win against a ****** team. 5 GA. How the **** do you give up 5 to this team.
Need Rakell back, he's driving that first line right now.

Kase has slick hands, a much needed commodity on this team full of cement hands.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
Jeez guys, relish in the sloppy win (and great comebacks in this game). And to think I almost went to bed.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
good game fellas. can't say I'm happy with the outcome but at least I was on the edge of my seat.

We keep blowing these leads, the worst thing that can ever happen to the Carolina Hurricanes is a 2 or 3 goal lead. It's depressing.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
You're gonna win? All the top teams have lost to lesser teams who cares. The team is 13-9 with 2 players who were holding out and the top line not producing. I win you proved nothing get lost

That's what I thought. Let's ignore ****** losses but remember that epic win against Edmonton (Edmonton!) a month ago. My point was, nothing to really get excited about tonight. They scraped out a win against a bad team. Fun game to watch, but the issues we've had all year are still here.

I saw Noesen take at least one.

no i saw them get an offensive zone in the 3rd, I remember because I was going "what the **** Randy" when it happened.

NHL.com hasn't figured that out yet.

Dirk316

Nov 8, 2004
St Petersburg, Fl
That's what I thought. Let's ignore ****** losses but remember that epic win against Edmonton (Edmonton!) a month ago. My point was, nothing to really get excited about tonight. They scraped out a win against a bad team. Fun game to watch, but the issues we've had all year are still here.

NHL.com hasn't figured that out yet.

The team has one regulation loss in its last 6 games. What's your opinion about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad