Post-Game Talk: 12/5/17 | Hurricanes 0 @ Canucks 3 | Markstrom's first career shutout

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
keyfGWB.gif

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
He really deserved it vs Toronto. Glad he got it the next game. Not the best Canucks effort but Markstrom won it for us.

Reactions: WTG

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
So happy for Marky. He's really calmed down his legs and is generally being more compact and it's paying off. Also for the most part the team has played better in front of him. You need all that stuff together plus some luck to get this first shutout.

In the AHL he got around 3-5 shutouts per 30-40 games so maybe the floodgates will open a bit.

Also, Carolina is a good match for him as they put a lot of shots on net and he does better with a higher workload as we've seen in utica.

Ryp37

Nov 6, 2011
I think we’re now 4-0 when I leave after a boring first period that we were out played in, small sample size but still

Happy for Marky to get that first goose egg

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Very happy for Markstrom to finally get his first shutout. He was full value tonight, too.

Pouliot now leads our blueline in scoring. Didn't see that one coming.

Goldobin with a nice goal off a beauty setup from Horvat - really hope Horvat is OK.

Nice to get another W, onto the next one!

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Very happy for Markstrom to finally get his first shutout. He was full value tonight, too.

Pouliot now leads our blueline in scoring. Didn't see that one coming.

Goldobin with a nice goal off a beauty setup from Horvat - really hope Horvat is OK.

Nice to get another W, onto the next one!

Well when you look at his competition. None of these canuck dmen cracked 30 last 3 seasons and stetcher and Edler were injured.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I like Greene's comments on Pouliot about how his compete level has improved. It kinda looks like Stecher's compete level has rubbed off on him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad