GDT: 12/29/23 NBC sports Chicago Hawks @ Stars (Pre Elias new year) 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Bedard just like doesn’t see the ice at all in OT it’s insane. Or that’s how it seems. I hate our coach so much I just absolutely despise him. I can’t wait till he loses his job. Loser. Dumbass.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Well, at least Tinordi won’t be playing next game. They turned it up in the third.

Young Dmen had another good game.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Well it looks like Hinz was the Generational...not Bedard..

wasn't it Bedard with tgecturnover and in the ebtirex3x3 he did not generate a shot irxa a chance on his shifts in this phony OT game if 3x3..where you woukd think he could create .but Heiskinen stymied him..

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Phillips not stellar in OT.

Got a point and tied it late but this loss in 100% on Tinordi. Tonight should have been his game as a Hawk

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
1703908445481.png

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Tinordi was an unmitigated disaster. Straight tire fire. I like Reichel with Guttman but they need a third wheel that's not a black hole offensively. I think Katchouk would be an interesting fit with those two.

Reactions: Pez68

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
This team is legitimately playing better without Jones. If Jones would stop thinking he’s a superstar and just try playing simple hockey, we could end up with a damn good backend.

It would also require a coach that doesn’t play him 30 minutes a night with PP1 time.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Stars played it smart. Possession and deliberate is the name of the game in OT. Hawks need to show more patience - they give up the puck far too easily but that's what inexperience will do.
I get why they did it but it's still boring. The trap worked really well for a long time but it grinded hockey to a chore. Effective sure. But it's like watching paint dry.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Hawks worst players game:

Tied=Tinordi and Bedard...Both -3 ...Neither pssed the eye test tonight...for Tinordi issue was incompetence...for Bedard I an calling him out=effort was not there...no real positive impact on the game..Not a good performance by him.

Best Players of the Game for the Hawks:

.Alex Vlasic +3 ...stalwart defence... an assist Our best dman and player.

Tyler Johnson. and Coke Gutman had their best games ofvtgecseasom..

Well not a good result=gained a point in the standings s and game ended on sour note of the OT loss.

Last edited:

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Because they’re 2-5-1?-14 goal differential?
... and without Mrazek standing on his head what would that record be?

Hey, I get that Seth's ill-advised acquisition and subsequent contract is easy to hate. I hated it too and will never forgive SB for his desperation move but there's not a chance in hell that Jone's absence makes this team better.

Hockeyman1962

Dec 22, 2019
Bedard just like doesn’t see the ice at all in OT it’s insane. Or that’s how it seems. I hate our coach so much I just absolutely despise him. I can’t wait till he loses his job. Loser. Dumbass.
tyler johnson was hot and he saw maybe 20 seconds of ice in overtime blame the loss on the coaches to much bedard in overtime .

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad