News Article: 12/22 Canadiens at Rangers Postponed

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
9E50AB53-2F77-403B-BA1D-D9D10ADE88FC.jpeg

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
I’m medically exempt as a result of a service injury but still went and got jabbed. In parts of Australia you can’t even enter a bar without showing your vax passport. My thoughts are I’ve put that much crap in my system over the previous 60 years so this stuff can’t be any worse….

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
It’s going to be interesting to see how certain players who have already been very vocal about wanting to play in the Olympics (Ovechkin, etc.) react when the league pulls everyone out.

Friedman and Marek talked about this on their pod today. They said the majority of players they've spoken to don't want to go and it's just a matter now of who is going to step up and make the decision to stop them from going, the NHL or the NHLPA or a joint decision.

They also said everything that's happening now triggers some sort of clause in the CBA where the NHL now clearly has the right to bar players from going given the potential impact on the NHL schedule.

They also said a lot of players were bothered/concerned about an NHL shutdown because one of the implications with the league shutting down is players will be expected to stay in their home cities and not travel for the holidays. It's not a situation where games are postponed and players get to disperse all over the place until the season starts again.

Reactions: Synergy27

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
There are three bright sides to this:

1. We don't have to see those freaking annoying Caesar commercials with JB Smoove. They were funny for about a week but they are beyond awful.

2. Jesse Pinkman is not going to try and get us to gamble

3. The team can heal especially guys like Reaves, Goodrow, Lundkvist, and of course Panarin and Igor. Plus Nemeth may be done with protocol by the time they resume.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Jesus. Covid is here to stay like the flu.
No matter how many vaccines. Or booster shots you want to get, it will keep mutating and new strains will keep popping up.
Odds are it’s either made it’s way around the population already or close to it.
Yes, there may be more hospitalizations then normal, but that would also increase this time of year with a terribad Flu strain or bad cases of Pneumonia.
ThWay sure as shit aren’t going to try to lock the planet down again because of this.
It caused more harm then the covid.
Odds are they will start to push seasonal shots when the can get the supply chain close to normal again. It being so close to Christmas is throwing a wrench in those plans.

Fun fact Trivia for all you Bob Lazar lovers out there... anyone else find it strange that the 2 main strains of covid they are talking about are Delta and Omicron???
The same designations as the 2 flight variations to the saucer?!?!? Dah Dah Dah

Last edited:

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Have you had Covid recently? If so, then your immune system will have generated the antibodies needed to fight off Covid. If not, the vaccine will trigger your immune system to create those antibodies. Neither is going to keep you safe from it indefinitely.

It's science, but it's not rocket science.

Unfortunately you're right, it's not a one size fits all scenario.

The interesting thing about antibodies is your body creates thousands of them, but only some work and a few work really well. With Omicron, it has something like 32 mutations to the spike protein (Delta had like 2-3), so even if you had great antibodies built up after a Delta or Alpha infection, they may not be able to coat the new virus shape effectively and still allow it to bind, rendering your previous bout or vaccination set less effective.

This was the fear scientists and immunologists had regarding a completely divergent variant. The hope is, that the disease wont be as serious. The usual evolution of a virus tends to select contagiousness over deadliness because its all about reproduction. If you are killing off your hosts too quickly it doesnt allow enough time to spread itself to other bodies. Lets hope for that and we will be finding ourselves taking a yearly Covid shot similar to the Flu.

It needs to be continually monitored though because the difference between the Flu and Covid is the Flu doesnt have upwards of a 10% hospitalization/death rate, which Covid does.

Thats what this has been all about from the start. Preserving the healthcare system (and surprise, the economics of a consumer based society) from a jenga collapse.

Last edited:

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
No, I'm not, because mRNA vaccines are in no way, shape or form any kind of gene therapy. Might want to stay away from Aunt Karen's facebook posts there, my guy.

Funny take, someone has stopped processing facts. You only need to listen to the developers themselves. Here's the Moderna boss bragging about how the mRNA vaccines hack the OS of the genes. Straight out of the horse's mouth (TED 2017). The "vaccines" are "information therapy", "hacking the software of life".

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Funny take, someone has stopped processing facts. You only need to listen to the developers themselves. Here's the Moderna boss bragging about how the mRNA vaccines hack the OS of the genes. Straight out of the horse's mouth (TED 2017). The "vaccines" are "information therapy", "hacking the software of life".

im really not sure how or why anyone tries to dispute this?? Or says it’s conspiracy theory or anti-Vax talk, or whatever the key slogan of the week has been dubbed.

An MRNA Vax has makes changes to your genes forever.
Yes they are doing the job they tell you by getting your body to react and produce antibodies.
However, no one can know for sure what the long term effects will be from it.
The vaccine was made very quickly, and much of the testing fast tracked to get it into production quickly so it could be distributed to the masses.

basically Any MRNA vax your get is permanently changing your DNA.

I understand why people who are young, healthy, and understand the risks associated with what the permanent sides effects can be, would be cautious or apprehensive about getting it.

Kids for me is a no brainer. Like 10-11 and under. All these strains really don’t have any permanent lasting side effects on them at all.
( of course there are a few here and there, with serious health issues etc)
But I’m talking population as a whole.
I don’t blame their parents for thinking they are better off taking their chances and having their bodies fight the covid and produce anti-bodies, rather then the long term risks of a MRNA vax on their DNA.
I’m in no way anti- vax, but I do do my homework.
And any doctor who doesn’t get their degree from a Cracker Jack box will tell you there is not contest between taking a vax or your bodies producing natural immunity.
No vax, even an elegant MRNA engineered one, is going to be better then your body fighting it off producing its own antibodies/natural immunity.

Even though many people think vaccines as a whole are safe and everyone that doesn’t take them is an idiot, there is a Giant fund these companies put billions of dollars into every year to pay off lawsuits for people that are damaged by vaccines. Yes that’s a thing, yes it really exists.

I’m not going to fault any parent who wants to be extra cautious before just dragging their kid to get it because the news says they should.
It’s tough to decide, because obviously you don’t want your kid to get covid either, but are the better off getting covid, which is basically like a bad cold for kids, in severe cases, like a bad flu over potential long term side effects of the vax???

Either way, it’s still being studied and argued on both sides.
But the news has been saying some wild stuff about natural immunity, and what you should do, How your body fights the disease etc etc.

its like all we’ve learned about science and the body over the last 2,000 years has gone out the window. Just shut up and get the shot, if you don’t your an alt Right conspiracy theorist....

“They also said WMDs were in Iraq, Kennedy was killed by A lone nut in Oswald, Artificial Sweeteners ( aspartame) was safe, and Anna Nicole married for love.......”

Last edited:
Reactions: GbgRanger

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Yes they are doing the job they tell you by getting your body to react and produce antibodies.
However, no one can know for sure what the long term effects will be from it.

We dont know the longterm effects of the disease either. It may lay dormant inside the body like chicken pox and show itself decades later like Shingles. It can be argued either way.

The vaccine was made very quickly, and much of the testing fast tracked to get it into production quickly so it could be distributed to the masses.
To stop the spread of the pandemic and to save lives, yes

All these strains really don’t have any permanent lasting side effects on them at all.
This is untrue. I have friends who still cant smell or taste and these "long-haulers" have been well documented.

No vax, even an elegant MRNA engineered one, is going to be better then your body fighting it off producing its own antibodies/natural immunity.
But getting the vax may prevent infection all together or prevent transmission to others. We still want to try and stop the spread don't we? It's not all about protecting yourself.

Even though many people think vaccines as a whole are safe and everyone that doesn’t take them is an idiot, there is a Giant fund these companies put billions of dollars into every year to pay off lawsuits for people that are damaged by vaccines. Yes that’s a thing, yes it really exists.
Of course there is, just like every life saving medication that's out there does too. No one bats an eye at taking them when prescribed by the same doctors that highly recommend taking the vaccines, because the alternative is well, death.

its like all we’ve learned about science and the body over the last 2,000 years has gone out the window. Just shut up and get the shot, if you don’t your an alt Right conspiracy theorist....
I think that those people are upset because they see that anyone who doesn't want to get a vaccine or is proud that their antibodies are enough for themselves are selfishly throwing caution to the wind. They have no empathy for the older or immunocompromised in their community and therefore willingly ok with potentially being a carrier.

I hope Im not coming off as combative, as I find it to be very interesting discussion nonetheless. I dont necessarily disagree with a lot of your points - I can understand how anyone could arrive at them.

But I think were it changes for me is this - Everyone has a right to feel the way they want to feel regarding vaxxes, how they are developed, if its necessary, etc. A lot of it has all been over politicized, unfortunately. For years it was the "tree-hugging" liberals that were anti-vaxx. Funny how things evolve.

But where your hand waves ends where my nose begins.

Any anti-vax position means you are ok with the idea of letting a disease run rampant, even if it means using your own body as a host. That affects me, my family and friends. I am more concerned about the overall community and stopping the proliferation of the virus than those who are just concerned with themselves. Im willing to take the risks you outline for that

Last edited:

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
I hope Im not coming off as combative, as I find it to be very interesting discussion nonetheless. I dont necessarily disagree with a lot of your points - I can understand how anyone could arrive at them.

But I think were it changes for me is this - Everyone has a right to feel the way they want to feel regarding vaxxes, how they are developed, if its necessary, etc. A lot of it has all been over politicized, unfortunately. For years it was the "tree-hugging" liberals that were anti-vaxx. Funny how things evolve.

But where your hand waves ends where my nose begins.

Any anti-vax position means you are ok with the idea of letting a disease run rampant, even if it means using your own body as a host. That affects me, my family and friends. I am more concerned about the overall community and stopping the proliferation of the virus than those who are just concerned with themselves. Im willing to take the risks you outline for that

not combative at all.
I’m all for safe vaccines that have been subjected to rigorous studies and solid safety requirements.
They have improved the world incredibly for mankind and have stopped tremendous in-needed suffering.
But mandating a population to take a vax so soon is going to have various risks and potential for long term harm that’s not really understood or talked about at this time.
Covid has affected about .5 percent of the worlds population ( death rate) and shut down the plants commerce for a little over a year.
Can you imagine if this was Tuberculosis or Plague or something that was affected 3-5% ( death rate) total??? In would be all our anarchy...
This mess was handled poorly from jump street.
Polio for example was god awful. Scaring and affecting millions for life and longer.
When Saulk first distributed the first batch of that vaccine, most of the kids either died or had really really terrible side effects that made their lives worse long term.
It took time to be perfected.
A few years ago, the Gates foundation was accused by India and some African countries for damaging hundreds of kids thru vaccines. Some had terrible side effects. Some lost the ability to walk, others lost their vision, some even sadly died.
We’ve come a long way since the polio vax days, But our safety studies still use the healthiest people and in this case it was fast tracked thru for world wide distribution.
It’s still very scary and not enough is being done to inform people of certain risks they face when taking a vaccine.
Especially now with DNA altering MRNA ones.
These companies just list possible side affects on the label so small it’s almost unreadable, and they know most wont anyway. They pay tremendous amounts of cash to CDC and others in order to bypass some red tape. And if all else fails and the vax permanently damages you or your kid, there’s always the fund for lawsuits for people damaged by their vax. Or in the event of death, for their families to go to court for.
it has shown side effects like myocarditis and other adverse reactions in the short term.
A small number of perfectly healthy of young/ middle aged people have also died. Their families attribute it directly to being mandated to take the vax or lose their jobs.
Absolutely agree about the over politicizing.
I hate that the talking heads have turned it into a right/left issue. But it’s an old strategy. Use the divide and conquer method, keep them at each other’s throats, and long as they don’t look to deep at the things that really matter. I remember when I was a kid, from birth to college age we all received about 18-25 vaccines over our lifetime.
These companies have that number top up around 50 currently, and want it in the hundreds in the near future for every child.
To me, that’s not a very good idea. Not with the way our public is so misinformed, and with lobbyists for big pharmaceuticals, and chemical companies Spending massive amounts of cash basically owning any regulatory/study of the vax and its participants.
They have way too much control of information and power imo.
They have been out spending big oil the last few years.
As far as you saying without taking it, your basically letting the disease run rampant on the host.
True, but it’s running rampant anyway.. people are still getting covid even though they’ve had their vax and booster shots.
Viruses find a way no matter what.
Now they are saying the At least getting the vax means if you contract covid it will be less severe. That’s a nice thought, but very tough to prove.
Is it true?? Who knows? But that’s been the talking point.
As far as it affecting the herd... never ever depend on other people to do the right thing for others. You’ll constantly be let down in life.
In this country, everyone looks out for number 1 and what’s best for them and their Families.
Unfortunately that’s just how it is.
From now on, your just have to take proper precautions and try to protect yourself the best you can.
The best line of defense is you. Staying healthy, getting the proper amount of minerals vitamins, rest, etc.
The human body is amazing what it can do and the amount of abuse it can take.
Some are going to say, there absolutely no way they get vax no matter what.
If they get covid, oh well. They’ll deal with it by using hydroxycloroquine and steroids, regenerron, etc other methods to deal with it to get better.
I absolutely agree with you, I worry about fam/friends more then myself. Especially the elderly ones.
But what each person chooses has to be the best for them and their situation.
The worst thing is now you just have to take more precautions in life to take care of yourself and the people that matter to you. It’s a pain in the ass and requires some life style changes, especially for the sick and Elderly. But just being near someone who isn’t vaccinated or out to dinner with them, doesn’t mean your a bigger risk to catch Covid.
Thanks crazy talk.
It reminds me of the late 80s early 90s when they wanted people who had HIV/aids not to be allowed to fly on planes, and require special passes for travel, dining, Etc
It was deemed unconstitutional then even though they could pose a public health risk, you hope they wouldn’t do something on purpose to increase the spread.
That’s why these Covid CDC cards etc, the entire rollout was pretty short and organized.
The same stipulations and regulations as well as “ Social Distancing and mandated masks had already passed Decades ago and made It all the way to the presidents desk to sign before the Supreme Court killed it.
I’m honestly shocked they are getting away with it so much now, but states are fighting back on a local municipal level against some things.
Technology has also made the world we live in more of a fish bowl now too.

the craziest part to me is over the last 2 years this virus has stopped commerce, ruined people’s lives and jobs, is basically going to force a full financial reset on the worlds money system, has large portions of the world/countries population at odds with each other, making it a political issue instead of a science based one, many have died, or have caught Covid virus, some multiple times even when they were vaxxed already, too many rules and regulations to count, etc etc etc ....
And yet there is absolutely No one at any Government, State, or any Country or Health organization on the planet that will tell you how Covid-19 got here and where it came from.... not one.
That lame ass impossible story from a bat at the wet market that didn’t even sell bats was ridiculous. Any first year college Biology student would have been able to track it from whatever animal to bat to human by now.
Originally, their official version was it jumped from 1 animal to another ( possibly Pig) then to bat and mutated. Again, by now, they would have traced its origin.
Once they realized the story of it starting in some unknown animal, then jumping at least twice, finally landing on the pig and Bat was ridiculous, they stopped.
The only thing we do know for absolute certain at this point in time is, Covid-19 is a particularly advanced strain that was evolved with no one in the world seeing any of the precursor steps/mutations for it to be that way. No origin animal/animals and magically showed up in Wu Han, advanced to the stage where it’s make was perfect to infect the human body. From there it is then spread from there throughout the world.
Like it magically just fell out of the sky......
This is 100% not about blaming China or any other person or country. But the fact of the matter is, when it showed up in WU Han it was already perfectly evolved to human spread and transmission with absolutely no indications of how it got this way...
There is like a .000001% chance of that happening, it’s next to impossible. There were no stages, no evolution, it just arrived as a perfect virus ready to run rampant perfect for human transmission. Unlike any other form or Covid /SARS viruses that has come before it.
By now you would think we’d have some kind of answer for its origin... even if they tried to make up a better story.
All we know is that if the people in the know do know where it came from, they aren’t saying.
They just keep sending Fauci or that moron from the CDC out, and if by chance some reporter actually does their job and asks an origin question, they just shrug their shoulders...... very very weird to me. And I’m not genius, lol. Believe me. Just a basic Science Degree from a middle of the road college in Jersey.
I guess opposed to the masses now, looking back, I received a solid education there.
Sorry for the long reply. Site kept resetting and I kept losing paragraphs.

Last edited:

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
not combative at all.
I’m all for safe vaccines that have been subjected to rigorous studies and solid safety requirements.
They have improved the world incredibly for mankind and have stopped tremendous in-needed suffering.
But mandating a population to take a vax so soon is going to have various risks and potential for long term harm that’s not really understood or talked about at this time.
Covid has affected about .5 percent of the worlds population ( death rate) and shut down the plants commerce for a little over a year.
Can you imagine if this was Tuberculosis or Plague or something that was affected 3-5% ( death rate) total??? In would be all our anarchy...
This mess was handled poorly from jump street.
Polio for example was god awful. Scaring and affecting millions for life and longer.
When Saulk first distributed the first batch of that vaccine, most of the kids either died or had really really terrible side effects that made their lives worse long term.
It took time to be perfected.
A few years ago, the Gates foundation was accused by India and some African countries for damaging hundreds of kids thru vaccines. Some had terrible side effects. Some lost the ability to walk, others lost their vision, some even sadly died.
We’ve come a long way since the polio vax days, But our safety studies still use the healthiest people and in this case it was fast tracked thru for world wide distribution.
It’s still very scary and not enough is being done to inform people of certain risks they face when taking a vaccine.
Especially now with DNA altering MRNA ones.
These companies just list possible side affects on the label so small it’s almost unreadable, and they know most wont anyway. They pay tremendous amounts of cash to CDC and others in order to bypass some red tape. And if all else fails and the vax permanently damages you or your kid, there’s always the fund for lawsuits for people damaged by their vax. Or in the event of death, for their families to go to court for.
it has shown side effects like myocarditis and other adverse reactions in the short term.
A small number of perfectly healthy of young/ middle aged people have also died. Their families attribute it directly to being mandated to take the vax or lose their jobs.
Absolutely agree about the over politicizing.
I hate that the talking heads have turned it into a right/left issue. But it’s an old strategy. Use the divide and conquer method, keep them at each other’s throats, and long as they don’t look to deep at the things that really matter. I remember when I was a kid, from birth to college age we all received about 18-25 vaccines over our lifetime.
These companies have that number top up around 50 currently, and want it in the hundreds in the near future for every child.
To me, that’s not a very good idea. Not with the way our public is so misinformed, and with lobbyists for big pharmaceuticals, and chemical companies Spending massive amounts of cash basically owning any regulatory/study of the vax and its participants.
They have way too much control of information and power imo.
They have been out spending big oil the last few years.
As far as you saying without taking it, your basically letting the disease run rampant on the host.
True, but it’s running rampant anyway.. people are still getting covid even though they’ve had their vax and booster shots.
Viruses find a way no matter what.
Now they are saying the At least getting the vax means if you contract covid it will be less severe. That’s a nice thought, but very tough to prove.
Is it true?? Who knows? But that’s been the talking point.
As far as it affecting the herd... never ever depend on other people to do the right thing for others. You’ll constantly be let down in life.
In this country, everyone looks out for number 1 and what’s best for them and their Families.
Unfortunately that’s just how it is.
From now on, your just have to take proper precautions and try to protect yourself the best you can.
The best line of defense is you. Staying healthy, getting the proper amount of minerals vitamins, rest, etc.
The human body is amazing what it can do and the amount of abuse it can take.
Some are going to say, there absolutely no way they get vax no matter what.
If they get covid, oh well. They’ll deal with it by using hydroxycloroquine and steroids, regenerron, etc other methods to deal with it to get better.
I absolutely agree with you, I worry about fam/friends more then myself. Especially the elderly ones.
But what each person chooses has to be the best for them and their situation.
The worst thing is now you just have to take more precautions in life to take care of yourself and the people that matter to you. It’s a pain in the ass and requires some life style changes, especially for the sick and Elderly. But just being near someone who isn’t vaccinated or out to dinner with them, doesn’t mean your a bigger risk to catch Covid.
Thanks crazy talk.
It reminds me of the late 80s early 90s when they wanted people who had HIV/aids not to be allowed to fly on planes, and require special passes for travel, dining, Etc
It was deemed unconstitutional then even though they provide a public health risk, you hope they wouldn’t do something on purpose to increase the spread.
That’s why these Covid CDC cards etc, the entire rollout was pretty short and organized.
The same stipulations and regulations as well as “ Social Distancing and mandated masks had already passed Decades ago and made It all the way to the presidents desk to sign before the Supreme Court killed it.
I’m honestly shocked they are getting away with it so much now, but states are fighting back on a local municipal level against some things.
Technology has also made the world we live in more of a fish bowl now too.

the craziest part to me is over the last 2 years this virus has stopped commerce, ruined people’s lives and jobs, is basically going to force a full financial reset on the worlds money system, has large portions of the world/countries population at odds with each other, making it a political issue instead of a science based one, many have died, or have caught Covid virus, some multiple times even when they were vaxxed already, too many rules and regulations to count, etc etc etc ....
And yet there is absolutely No one at any Government, State, or any Country or Health organization on the planet that will tell you how Covid-19 got here and where it came from.... not one.
That lame ass impossible story from a bat at the wet market that didn’t even sell bats was ridiculous. Any first year college Biology student would have been able to track it from whatever animal to bat to human by now.
Originally, their official version was it jumped from 1 animal to another ( possibly Pig) then to bat and mutated. Again, by now, they would have traced its origin.
Once they realized the story of it starting in some unknown animal, then jumping at least twice, finally landing on the pig and Bat was ridiculous, they stopped.
The only thing we do know for absolute certain at this point in time is, Covid-19 is a particularly advanced strain that was evolved with no one in the world seeing any of the precursor steps/mutations for it to be that way. No origin animal/animals and magically showed up in Wu Han and is then spread from there throughout the world.
This is 100% not about blaming China or any other person or country. But the fact of the matter is, when it showed up in WU Han it was already perfectly evolved to human spread and transmission with absolutely no indications of how it got this way...
There is like a .000001% chance of that happening, it’s next to impossible. There were no stages, no evolution, it just arrived as a perfect virus ready to run rampant perfect for human transmission. Unlike any other form or Covid /SARS viruses that has come before it.
By now you would think we’d have some kind of answer for its origin... even if they tried to make up a better story.
All we know is that if the people in the know do know where it came from, they aren’t saying.
They just keep sending Fauci or that moron from the CDC out, and if by chance some reporter actually does their job and asks an origin question, they just shrug their shoulders...... very very weird to me. And I’m not genius, lol. Believe me. Just a basic Science Degree from a middle of the road college in Jersey.
I guess opposed to the masses now, looking back, I received a solid education there.
Sorry for the long reply. Site kept resetting and I kept losing paragraphs.

you pretty much just summed it all up in this post. Not enough common sense being used around the world and way too many questions not being answered. The only answer "they" keep coming up with is that the population needs more jabs and more boosters.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
5 days to stop the spread?

i seem to recall something similar being said…

guess we’ll be back for 2023-2024

Reactions: EdJovanovski

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
you pretty much just summed it all up in this post. Not enough common sense being used around the world and way too many questions not being answered. The only answer "they" keep coming up with is that the population needs more jabs and more boosters.

thanks broski. Just doing my part spreading what little knowledge I have, I”kk keep tellin it like it is....

Nov 5, 2007
Jersey City
not combative at all.

All the politicians and rich people were first in line to get it. That leads me to believe its fine. If it wasnt they would have tested it on us first.

In any case, it was built off existing tech, when SARS was originally circulating but disappeared. Decades of research was done.

And no, it doesnt alter your dna.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
@jay from jersey

Not quoting your whole post... some of which I agree with completely and some which I don't but this part:

"There is like a .000001% chance of that happening, it’s next to impossible. There were no stages, no evolution, it just arrived as a perfect virus ready to run rampant perfect for human transmission. Unlike any other form or Covid /SARS viruses that has come before it."

Since you have a science degree... what are the odds of life, intelligent life, evolving on a planet? Any planet?

I understand how infinitesimal the odds are or may be... but on a long enough timeline... shit happens.

Maybe it was man made (as you're inferring here). But at this point it doesn't really matter does it? This planet now has to deal with it. It isn't about hockey, or even money. It's about lives being lost.

I really hope we know how it happened eventually...

But a frog crawling out of a pond a billion years ago lead to me typing this post on a computer...

What are the odds that would happen?

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
We are teetering here. This thread is to talk hockey and COVID, Rangers and COVID, etc. we are not here to discuss the science behind mRNA vaccines or our thoughts on COVID over the last two years. There is an entire science forum for that.

I feel like the forum is just starting to recover from the vitriol of the COVID threads from last year. Please keep it on topic. :)

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
We are teetering here. This thread is to talk hockey and COVID, Rangers and COVID, etc. we are not here to discuss the science behind mRNA vaccines or our thoughts on COVID over the last two years. There is an entire science forum for that.

I feel like the forum is just starting to recover from the vitriol of the COVID threads from last year. Please keep it on topic. :)
I'm on pause. I put myself on pause.

Man on pause

Reactions: Gardner McKay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad