Post-Game Talk: 12/17/17 | Flames 6 @ Canucks 1 | All the killer bees now out

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
We're getting the flames backup and virtual unknown David Rittich tonight. So i expect us to fully make him look All-world as we usually do with backups.

2011 still hurts

imagine posting on a hockey forum
Feb 10, 2016
Even still certain people will still defend the juolevi pick til they turn blue.
maybe we end up picking his brother this year at 8th overall and it turns into one of the nastiest brother v brother rivalries in league history

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
Only thing going for the Canucks is Smith isn't starting tonight since he played last night. If the Flames defence plays well in front of Rittich(who has played well in the three games he's gotten) though this shouldn't be close.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
I predict falling asleep during 1st intermission, waking up discombobulated long after the game has ended and finding out how it went by seeing if this thread or tank thread has the most recent post.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Flames with a tough loss against Nashville, then hop on the plane for an early start-time the next afternoon in VanCity.....starting a backup goalie....sure the Canucks are banged up....but this game would seem to set up for them....but the great unknown is Markstrom.....if he's good they should take it....but if a soft one goes in for the first goal of the game, look out!

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
Boeser hat trick and canucks win 4 to 3 with a gaunce empty netter lol i feel as if my empty net prediction is more bold than my boeser hat trick

the amount of times that a team has won by one goal after scoring an empty net goal is miniscule. (the flyers once scored an empty net goal, and ended up in a tie - it was before overtime.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad