Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
daef6f299812ff3d2b2f46b66c3eead3.png

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
So after this, we'll have closed out all of our games against Calgary, Ottawa, Detroit, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
5-3 Flames. Our goals from Boeser Stecher and Vanek

yvrtojfk

Aug 13, 2016
Canada
I think flames hang on to their lives and pull off the win.

3-2 Calgary goals by Boeser and Stetcher

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Flames will be pissed after last night vs Nashville. Shut out, and physically manhandled as well.

The Canucks win if they manage to keep the mojo going from the San Jose game, and the Flames are fatigued from playing two nights in a row.

The Flames win if they come out swinging to avenge their loss, and if the Canucks come back down to Earth.

Tough call, so I'll go homer and say the Canucks win. Have a hunch Daniel and Virtanen will factor in the scoring.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Flames will be pissed after last night vs Nashville. Shut out, and physically manhandled as well.

The Canucks win if they manage to keep the mojo going from the San Jose game, and the Flames are fatigued from playing two nights in a row.

The Flames win if they come out swinging to avenge their loss, and if the Canucks come back down to Earth.

Tough call, so I'll go homer and say the Canucks win. Have a hunch Daniel and Virtanen will factor in the scoring.

Nooooo you can't go homer! Once you go homer there's no turning back.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Boeser may have 17 goals, but did you know that Sam Bennett is only 18 years old

Once he turned 19, he lost the magical powers bestowed upon him by the talking heads at CBC.

There was a segment where the other guys were all tripping over themselves to rave about Bennett. Friedman took a few moments to eloquently highlight the strong play of Bo Horvat in the series, and Horvat wasn't too much older. The words were barely out of his mouth when Kypreos went "BUT SAM BENNETT IS ONLY 18".

Yeesh.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Should be a good game..by all accounts,the Flames did play well last night,but had no luck (the Preds came through Western Canada and beat the Oilers,Canucks and Flames by an aggregate score of 13-1)..I don't see tiredness being an issue for the Flames.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad