Post-Game Talk: 12/15/17 | Sharks 3 @ Canucks 4 in OT

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Will the swan dive continue? Will the Sharks continue the series of vicious beatings the NHL is raining down on our heads? Do we have *any* good players left uninjured besides Boeser ( who must be getting very lonely by now)? Tune in tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel.

We suck.

Reactions: y2kcanucks

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Same thing every game:

Hope for BB to continue his scoring pace. Please no one get hurt.

Probably not gonna be like Walter White's Sky Blue vs street biker crank level of domination but...I'd say 3-1 Sharks.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Sutter back?

Sutter.. we could win.

Watched em tonight... they looked slow vs Cgy. Pulled off the win... but looked bleh doing it.

We need some bounces! Think we are owed a couple soon...

Will remain interested for one more game as to who the starter is... Think the play shoud be to go back to Nilsson.. so he's not sitting on that brutal showing for 10 days.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Z3RmVaZ.gif

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Sutter back?

Sutter.. we could win.

Watched em tonight... they looked slow vs Cgy. Pulled off the win... but looked bleh doing it.

We need some bounces! Think we are owed a couple soon...

Will remain interested for one more game as to who the starter is... Think the play shoud be to go back to Nilsson.. so he's not sitting on that brutal showing for 10 days.

Sutter? No no no no no, haven't you been paying attention? The players we truly need are Dorsett and Gudbranson. Yeah, once we get those two back we surely are a playoff team.
:sarcasm:

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
The canucks to a man (except maybe Boeser) were embarrassed on home ice last game. This is the point where coaching or game plan doesn't matter...pride kicks in. I expect that pride will result in focused efforts up and down the lineup.

I'm not sure that is enough to win but with the Sharks on a back-to-back with travel I wouldn't be shocked if they get the W.

I look more towards 2 or 3 games from now where the pride thing has worn off to see what happens.

Now if they have another poor effort...yikes. Then something is seriously wrong.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
6-2 for the opposition there goals by Hansen ours by the Goldmember

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad