Post-Game Talk: 12/15/17 - Rangers vs. Kings - 4-2W

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116805

Forwards who played more than Kreider: Nash, Miller, Zuccarello, Hayes, Fast, Grabner, Vesey, Desharnais, Buchnevich

Forwards who played more than Buchnevich: Nash, Miller, Zuccarello, Hayes, Fast, Grabner, Vesey, Desharnais.

10th forward minutes for Kreider, 9th forward minutes for Buchnevich.

How does this make any rational sense?

This is really about Buch, isn't it? Kudos for trying to distort your truck feelings with Kreids though haha

Reactions: Miamipuck

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
@Irishguy42 I suppose you're right that the xGF wasn't as bad as the corsi but it was still really meh and not exactly encouraging after losing to the Binghamton Senators and getting absolutely cranked by Dallas.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Forwards who played more than Kreider: Nash, Miller, Zuccarello, Hayes, Fast, Grabner, Vesey, Desharnais, Buchnevich

Forwards who played more than Buchnevich: Nash, Miller, Zuccarello, Hayes, Fast, Grabner, Vesey, Desharnais.

10th forward minutes for Kreider, 9th forward minutes for Buchnevich.

How does this make any rational sense?
R96S2iD.png

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
@Irishguy42 I suppose you're right that the xGF wasn't as bad as the corsi but it was still really meh and not exactly encouraging after losing to the Binghamton Senators and getting absolutely cranked by Dallas.
I mean, doing better than the Sens/Dallas game is encouraging in small sample sizes.

Trending positively in baby steps.

But again, three games is hardly a sample size worth really diving into.

:dunno:

I'm just tipsy and happy with what their game was tonight as compared to what we saw the last two games.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This is really about Buch, isn't it? Kudos for trying to distort your truck feelings with Kreids though haha

Its about both, and I've always defended Kreider against the non-sense people talk about him.

Am I wrong? I think its kind of a problem how two of our best players play like 5 minutes less than they should play at minimum. That is a serious problem with how the coach divides ice time.

Some of it is Desharnais vs. Zibanejad, but I've pointed this out before that. AV uses this like its a second or third line.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Its about both, and I've always defended Kreider against the non-sense people talk about him.

Am I wrong? I think its kind of a problem how two of our best players play like 5 minutes less than they should play at minimum. That is a serious problem with how the coach divides ice time.
I'm very happy with Kreider's game this year. He's showing up every game. I'm loving him lately.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I mean, doing better than the Sens/Dallas game is encouraging in small sample sizes.

Trending positively in baby steps.

But again, three games is hardly a sample size worth really diving into.

So then we could dive into the last 2+ years of us being a worthless possession team :D

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It`s hard to be a Rangers fan I admit that and I`ve some years experience following Nucks, but it goes up & downs with this team - so hard to predict this team, and Mika was out though so this 4-2 victory is crucial for us! ;)

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

member 116805

Some of it is Desharnais vs. Zibanejad, but I've pointed this out before that. AV uses this like its a second or third line.
Not really wrong, but it's still funny having read your complaints from last season aaaall year

That said, we won and I do t care who payed more or less. Henriks paper crown is intact

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I probably should rag on Nash more often--at least if he's going to come up big. Very clutch play on his part for the game winner.

Overall though I think the team played very well tonight. Shatty going through a spell with his defending though.

Henrik was very good.

Congrats to CK on his 100th NHL regular season goal.

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Great win, but we still haven't made up for the Florida and Ottawa losses. Need to keep getting 2 points. I'm not sure the Devils will be able to sustain this run for another 4 months. We gotta win all these divisional games. I'm already feeling pressure and anxiety of the possibility of missing the playoffs. And I know this team can perform at a high level in the playoffs if they can just get in..

Reactions: YearOfTheCat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad