3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
This was a good team they beat and didn't look like they got severely outplayed, I thought it was a good game.
Yes, a very nice solid HOME win. Getting MSG home ice advantage again vs tough teams means everything!
Voted Nasher, JT and Hank as he outdeuled Quick. Nice win.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Would it be a Longshot to say the Devil's will fall flat on their faces soon?

I don't know. Every time I think they are going to take a step back they start winning again like 2 impressive wins against LA and Dallas. They are also getting some injured guys back so chances are they are going to be one of the teams in the mix in this division whether we like it or not.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
What a strong game by Staal. I keep waiting for the wheels to fall off but there are no signs it's happening. Probably the steadiest performer on the team this season.

Reactions: Rangers_23 and Ori

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I’d be curious to see what actual time of possession with the puck looked like because LA was all over it last night. I think we defended ok for not having the puck a lot

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
What a strong game by Staal. I keep waiting for the wheels to fall off but there are no signs it's happening. Probably the steadiest performer on the team this season.
Yes, M. Staal has surprised me positive this year for sure. Maybe he had an individual trainer related to his skating like Lias earlier this season, because he skates a lot better than usual. And I`m not sure if Gorton will buy him out if he keeps it up +6 too in the +- category, and that is great compare to Erik Karlsson for instant. :)
M. Staal is doing work on that 3rd pair role for sure - and he plays the puck more safe too, all good. ))

Last edited:

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Staal was great last night IMO outside of that late icing but those things happen. 3 stars for me were Nash, Kreider, Hank with HM to Staal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad