GDT: 12/15/13 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Very happy with the way the D and Bishop played. Our offense is still snakebit as hell but if they are able to keep learning and growing, then they'll eventually start to score.

On a side note: my all-time away record is now 3-7-0 with two wins being shutouts :) first win was against the Cats, second was the 1-0 SO in Washington (Roli's debut) and now this shutout in Detroit.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
I've noticed, our Offense plays a whole entirely different game, before and after they put that first goal in.

its kind of like everyone sits around and waits for someone else to score before their energy and adrenaline kicks in, but once the first one is in, everyone plays extremely well.

anyone else notice this?

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
I've noticed, our Offense plays a whole entirely different game, before and after they put that first goal in.

its kind of like everyone sits around and waits for someone else to score before their energy and adrenaline kicks in, but once the first one is in, everyone plays extremely well.

anyone else notice this?

Yup, maybe bad habits from before Stammer was injured.

The top-line, and Thompsons line seem to be the only guys that seem interested most of the time.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

anyone else notice this?

I notice but think your are looking at this wrong so have to disagree in part. Had hoped cooper could fix this but to me even in our cup run year so this is 2-3 years now this is a slow starting team.

Always has been. I dont get it whatsoever. Think they have tried everything they can meaning the coaches for years now and for some reason is way this team is.

Like they start to wake up mid second period last half the game or something.

Maybe need to build another rink have them skate for an hour before game and than have them suit up and play lol or something. Or to get everyone a sports psychologist? To figure out why they get more intensity aggressive aware as the game moves on. This is a good thing in some ways honestly but very dangerous when other teams come in who are up from the start and hammering on us.

Thought cooper and the kids would change this but it really hasnt is still there. We primarily dominate third periods so makes very little or no sense to be honest.

Is really odd to me when we out play someone ANYONE in the first period ever im like where did that come from. I have hated this for a long long long time.

I am like if we get like 7 shots on goal 2-3 scoring chances hey we had a good period at this point.

Second period a little better third period we have double these types of numbers.

I could understand if was all vets but its not so its maddening.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad