'12/'13 Around the League VI - Playoffs!!!

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I want Sens-Leafs ECF. Make it happen, NHL ;):sarcasm:

That would be so easy for the Leafs. No matter how good the Sens are, they ALWAYS lose important games against the Leafs.

The players have changed, but the history remains the same.

Asif16*

Even derek roy is turning into a little punk *****. Happens when you join the Vancouver ****nucks

Asif16*

Canucks should get a major overhaul this offseason. Im just hoping we can grab Kevin Bieksa out of that firesale lol

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
have to work early tomorrow - enjoy the games, y'all! :)
may the odds ever be in our favour :)

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I hate to say it but the Senators are building something special...it ****ing sucks them do so well.

I only worry about how the Leafs match up against teams. Sens can be the best team in the entire league, if the Leafs can match up well with them and win games against them, then it doesn't matter to me. It's a lot less fun with your rivals are better in the standings AND they reliably kick your ass in head to head match ups.

I dislike Gillis and think he's an idiot and while Canucks fans often come across as entitled and snobby because they're the only team in Canada that ever has a chance at the Cup, I don't think I could ever wish a fanbase to suffer watching their team swept in the first round of all rounds. Maybe it's my sensitive side rearing its head because I've gone so long knowing what it's like to not see any playoffs at all but it's just a rough way to go into the post-season thinking 'anything can happen' only for absolutely nothing to happen and you get bounced without showing much fight.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i agree. sweeps are horribad :(
(I mean, it's YAY for the winning team/fanbase, but I wouldn't wish that either. unless it was like.... all 4 games were overtime. but that could even make it worse).

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Habs lost.
Vancouver looking like they will be swept tonight.
Penguins lose.
All I need is for the Hawks to lose, and it would be a perfect hockey night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad