'12/'13 Around the League V - Ovechkin 30 goals - AGAIN!

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Do you want the Sens to pass us in the standings?

No, but that's irrelevant to what I said.

Honestly though, I highly doubt Tampa and Florida want to win anymore games... Those should be free wins for us. Assuming we can pull that off we basically have 5th (or higher) locked.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I could care less who makes it and who doesn't, as long as the Leafs hold on to the 5th spot ... I do not want to face the Caps in the first round

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

Honestly though, I highly doubt Tampa and Florida want to win anymore games... Those should be free wins for us. Assuming we can pull that off we basically have 5th (or higher) locked.

Free win against Florida? There is no such thing...those guys show up against the Leafs.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto

No such thing as free wins when it comes to the Leafs. You should know that.;)

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Free win against Florida? There is no such thing...those guys show up against the Leafs.

very true.

18 wheeler goin' off the cliff for the Sens? :naughty:

meh. all their injuries caught up with them, and truthfully - I remember this with the Leafs playoff run. you can only go so far on adrenaline and #peskysens etc. but then you start adding the healthy players and it can derail the chemistry.

The sens can go 1-1-1 in their next 3 and still miss the playoffs.

this will make me sad.
(i'm not even kidding. more canadians in the playoffs, more upset/angry Bettman).

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Honestly, I can't believe I'm saying this but I would rather Ottawa make the playoffs than Winnipeg. I just don't want to see the Jets there, they don't deserve it imo, Ottawa has fought way harder and faced way more adversity than them. Plus Jets fans have been beyond irritating this year.

Ottawa fans are annoying as **** too, but considering the Leafs gladly swiped 8 out of a possible 10 pts from the season series, they have nothing to chirp about :snide:

Besides, how could you guys not rather prefer a team that helped us make the playoffs by giving us 4 wins :snide:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
^ Speaking of which, the Leafs are 10-5-2 against the NE division this year ... That's gotta be the best they've played against those teams in a decade, that'll get you into the playoffs

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
^ Speaking of which, the Leafs are 10-5-2 against the NE division this year ... That's gotta be the best they've played against those teams in a decade, that'll get you into the playoffs

Yeah Leafs have been very good against the NE in recent years (minus Boston last year :laugh:).

Ottawa and Montreal have both helped us greatly in making the playoffs :naughty:

Chain Attack

Aug 15, 2006
Honestly, I can't believe I'm saying this but I would rather Ottawa make the playoffs than Winnipeg. I just don't want to see the Jets there, they don't deserve it imo, Ottawa has fought way harder and faced way more adversity than them. Plus Jets fans have been beyond irritating this year.

Ottawa fans are annoying as **** too, but considering the Leafs gladly swiped 8 out of a possible 10 pts from the season series, they have nothing to chirp about :snide:

Besides, how could you guys not rather prefer a team that helped us make the playoffs by giving us 4 wins :snide:

Can't argue with that. Win/Win imo.
I don't expect the sens to miss, but I'm glad they're sweating.

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
ottawa's screwed. they've got the capitals, philly and boston for their final 3 games. lol, jets in, sens out! :yo:

Penalty Kill Icing*

I'd much rather have Jets than Sens in the playoffs. A passionate crowd like the one at MTS Centre deserves playoffs. Hockey deserves better fans. Playoffs are supposed to be loud.

Having said that, odds are still against Jets and in favor of Senators. But one can hope.

this will make me sad.
(i'm not even kidding. more canadians in the playoffs, more upset/angry Bettman).

Don't be, they will be replaced by another Canadian team, i.e. Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad