GDT: 12/13'|Around the league talk | Non-Leaf games |Part II|Avs Match CGY's offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
So this luongo guy is making a statement this year, I would be chocked if we trade him now.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
How long till we see Schneider Value threads?

Everyone is so damn confused with this situation now, if they weren't before. :laugh: Wish we would've named Luongo a backup every season because he is playing lights out.

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
^ He's always been a good regular season goalie. It's not surprising to me that he's playing so well right now.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera
John Erskine will have a disciplinary hearing today at 2 pm for his elbow on Wayne Simmonds, according to an NHL spokesman.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Absolute amateur hour call there, Forza. Saw that last night and laughed.

Good about Erskine, hope he gets hit 5 games. Very clear he didn't intend to actually keep his elbow down or hit him cleanly.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Jeff Gordon ‏@gordoszone
NHL decides no disciplinary hearing is necessary on that shoulder-to-shoulder check by David Backes on Kent Huskins. Checking still legal.
Good to hear, absolutely ridiculous call.

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
**** the Habs got Bob Cole doing their game right now... Means another night of Jim Hughson and his ********.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
**** the Habs got Bob Cole doing their game right now... Means another night of Jim Hughson and his ********.
Even if Cole can't remember the player's names he's still infinitely better than listening to the Canucks homers calling Leafs games. This game is kind of interesting to watch. I loathe both teams but I could never cheer for the Habs so here is hoping for a Sabres regulation time win.

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
Even if Cole can't remember the player's names he's still infinitely better than listening to the Canucks homers calling Leafs games. This game is kind of interesting to watch. I loathe both teams but I could never cheer for the Habs so here is hoping for a Sabres regulation time win.

:laugh: Exactly. Even with all of his faults (due to his age) I would take Cole over the Toronto hating duo Hughson/Simpson anyday.

I feel the same way as well. I can't stand either of them, but Buffalo is the lesser of two evils. Hoping for a regulation win for them.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Feels like under Hughson's breath we hear him cursing the leafs or some voodo magic to make him lose :laugh: Man do they get depressed when we have the lead lol.

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
Feels like under Hughson's breath we hear him cursing the leafs or some voodo magic to make him lose :laugh: Man do they get depressed when we have the lead lol.

lol yup. And the minute the other team scores a goal, they spend the next twenty minutes going on about how great they are and what amazing players are on the team... :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad