GDT: 12/13'|Around the league talk | Non-Leaf games |Part II|Avs Match CGY's offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I think that's stupid. Therrien must've been pissed to see the Yakupov cele then. Leave these guys be. So stupid.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Just read on TSN that Michel Therrien (Habs coach) has BANNED Subban and Price from doing that stupid ****ing "triple low five" celebration thing that they would do after every win :laugh:

Looks like he got su-BANNED :naughty:

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I think that's stupid. Therrien must've been pissed to see the Yakupov cele then. Leave these guys be. So stupid.
From one extreme to the other. Yaks too much, Price-Subban was just fine and now they are taking it off? Ugh.
Looks like he got su-BANNED :naughty:

32786870.jpg

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Given that the schedule is all conference play only, anyone else finding it hard to have a rooting interest in any non Leaf eastern games?
Pretty much always pulled for a western to beat an eastern team in the past. But this year is a real dilemma. :smile:

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
i dont even know who he is LOL

Small guy with some grit. Great offensive abilities. MSL-lite

They signed him last year as he did not get drafted.

22 or 23 years old and he's overcome type 1 diabetes and lack of size. Great to see him doing well and hope he keeps it up

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
So what are they doing? Using Luongo to get to the playoffs, and then switch to Schneider in the postseason?

btw Ray Ferraro is such a Canucks homer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad