GDT: 12/12/23 - 10:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Vancouver

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Cooper is a dickhead for not moving Stammer down a line.

Dude is a f***ing line killer.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
You knew that was coming.

The team really can't do much of anything can they?

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
This team has aged and the cap has crippled the depth of the roster. JBB was as a GM trying to push a team over the top, he might not be a GM capable of re-tooling a roster that isn't otherwise readymade, and we're seeing the effects of that now that we're no longer a top-5 team in the league.

Reactions: The Gongshow

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Another dozen games like this by mid January and I'd say it's gonna be very difficult for us to make playoffs. We look disengaged and unless it's Kucherov creating something, the team looks one dimensional.

We look like shit and I'm not sure how much Cooper can do. Personnel is inferior and streaky. It will be interesting to see what JBB does at the TDL.

I'd move all the depth pieces and recoup what you can, move Perbix perhaps as that should fetch something decent. A UFA couldn't be worse than him as a #6. Raddysh is better anyhow.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
This team has aged and the cap has crippled the depth of the roster. JBB was as a GM trying to push a team over the top, he might not be a GM capable of re-tooling a roster that isn't otherwise readymade, and we're seeing the effects of that now that we're no longer a top-5 team in the league.
Ya I don’t know if he knows how to rebuild well see

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
After watching Serge after he got his contract we can all agree ww don't want to see it happen another time with a big contract.

I realize I could just look back at the thread from when he signed that contract to see for myself, but I can't imagine anybody thought that contract was a good idea at the time. Serg had done nothing to prove he was that level of player, it was a total leap of faith for somebody who had 6 seasons worth of NHL game play under him by then...we know the learning curve of Dmen and that it can take a while, but there's "a while" and six whole seasons worth of games...Serg makes more than McDonagh ever made and that's something considering Serg has never been 1/2 the player McDonagh was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad