GDT: 12/12/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Detroit VS Tampa Bay

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I was stuck on a RW feed. Can someone explain this to me?

HoseEmDown leads a pack of crazy radicals who come to Lightning games after robbing banks, trying to make the TBTF the hardest and most uncomfortable place to play in the league for opposing fans and players.

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
I will say this if before the season started you would have told me that we would be 18-10-3 after the first 31 games I would have been ecstatic. Well I am ecstatic!!! Especially in this new division. We will keep it going. Tough road trip coming with back to backs give us 3 points please!

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I will say this if before the season started you would have told me that we would be 18-10-3 after the first 31 games I would have been ecstatic. Well I am ecstatic!!! Especially in this new division. We will keep it going. Tough road trip coming with back to backs give us 3 points please!

It's been a struggle since Stammer went down, and we left points on the table quite a few times (Pitt, Washington specifically), but overall, can't be mad at the boys.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
I was stuck on a RW feed. Can someone explain this to me?

to make it short

group of dudes, probably 30 of them, all wearing black bandanas over their faces, huge lightning banner, screaming yelling, trying to get the crowd fired up, got interviewed on the NHL feed, looked more like a motorcycle gang.

i like the idea, but the Bandanas will ensure all the fans with kids in that section sell their season tickets the next few games.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Happy we won, don't get me wrong... BUT this should not serve to mask our need to shake up the roster a little bit. Ideally speaking, a trade where we can dump one of Connolly or Panik for a vet F or D.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
Our Offense needs a jump start. and i mean Marty, Flip, Killer, Purcell, Thompson.

we play NJ saturday, seriously hope they dont play like that last game against them.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Our Offense needs a jump start. and i mean Marty, Flip, Killer, Purcell, Thompson.

we play NJ saturday, seriously hope they dont play like that last game against them.

that truly was one of worst if not the worst outing of the year lol.

GOOD NEWS WE HAVE TIED LAST YEARS WIN TOTAL.

So for those whom claim we have to make a move? Well this says otherwise.

At least to me. Is not time to jump ship is time to learn and batter down the hatches a bit more:)

Great job KIDS so far this year!!

Thank you big ben. Vets we expect more!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad