313d.png

vz44.png

j3rj.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
After reading Johnson's comments, how great would it be to have Marty as some kind of coach in the future?

This game is gonna be tough but I think it's winnable. Lidstrom isn't playing tonight so we have a chance.

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
We're doomed, but at least we won't have Panik on the ice to take a stupid penalty. Oh wait. Killorn probably will.

11-0 Detroit
Everybody scores but us.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Lindback in net, boo, we're in for a long night. Bishop should be in he's amazing. I'm just glad Panik isn't playing, he deserves a one way ticket to the minors. Go Bolts!

I hope I did that right, I don't want to upset anyone on here.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
It would be swell if the Lightning were to score more goals than they allow Detroit to score against them in the contest of hockey taking place this eve.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I've never been a fan of Flip/Purcell together. Not sure if there's a better alternative though.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I've never been a fan of Flip/Purcell together. Not sure if there's a better alternative though.
You'd think both would be a good fit playing with Kucherov since both have a pass-first mentality while Kucherov is more of a sniper / finisher. I don't know why but the few times they were on the ice together it didn't really work.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
You'd think both would be a good fit playing with Kucherov since both have a pass-first mentality while Kucherov is more of a sniper / finisher. I don't know why but the few times they were on the ice together it didn't really work.

They haven't been playing with Kucherov, they've been with Killorn. The whole line has been off lately but at least the first line has started to show up.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

I actually like Kuch/Thompson/Purcell quite a bit, but that leaves Flip with Brown and Killorn and no shooter. Flip/Kuch had a game or two together and didn't look great, although their styles seem ideal for each other. Kuch/Purcell looked great together earlier.

One thing that's come out of the Stamkos injury is 18/9/26 though. I call them the Trauma line. :p We can be in a great position if we keep that line together when Stamkos returns, because Stammer will score with anybody. If he finds chemistry with Flip? Imagine the 1-2 punch.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
They haven't been playing with Kucherov, they've been with Killorn. The whole line has been off lately but at least the first line has started to show up.
Val did play with Kucherov for a couple of games and so did Tedward and Kucherov. They probably didn't have enough time together to develop any kind of chemistry though. But you're right, 16-51-56 was never a line IIRC.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

They haven't had any finish, but those 2 generate tons of cycling and offensive pressure when put together, but if it were between those 2, Purcell needs to be the one shooting more, he has the better shot.

Purcell should stay with Kucherov for now though, he's primarily assisted on both his career goals so far.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
We lose 5-4 that's what we do.

We lose!! We lose!!! We lose!!!

I lol'd.

A win is definitely achievable though. Lots of injures to both sides. I really liked what I saw from our offense last game, in that they SHOT the puck. That was good to see. I also feel if Teddy sticks to that plan, we will finally see him do something. His lack of production has really been bugging me.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Gator-Dats-Alfie
Bert-Mule-Nyquist
Miller-Andy-Tatar
Cleary-Emmerton-Sammy

Lines they are running in practice Monster in net.

for those that dont know gator is abdelkader mule is franzen monster is gustavsson

No helm weiss zetterberg or howard.

I think bishop struggles second straight game. We WIN WE WIN we win.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-3 in shoot out. Tough one but we get it done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad