OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Thanks Bern.....we're extremely worried...same with the family doc. Signs are not promising......cancer has been the grim reaper with my small family. Have my own moderate concern from the whole body MRI I did a few weeks ago...follow up non screening MRI will be in May but 90% chance it will be ok. Somebody has got to be left standing to keep holding the fort for both my mom.and brother. My mom is a 2x "survivor." My dad not so lucky...

Eff cancer!

I’m in the midst of a career change and just got rejected from a master’s programme even though my GPA is 4.6/5 and have work experience in the new field. f***ing deflating…

Sorry to hear my guys. Stay strong and keep your chins up.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
An excellent purchase

71OjDntUuOL._SY445_.jpg

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia

All fun and games as the response to their consulate bombing was initially measured and Israel from reports had advance notice but whole different ball game if Israel responds in a tit for tat with more significant force as is always the case...then the gates of hell will be opened for the whole world if it escalates into all out war between Israel and Iran. This is no joke anymore and not some cool video game or show of weaponry and who has the bigger dick. Clearly if nukes are used it won't matter....all will lose.

"They make a desert and call it peace." ~Tacitus

Reactions: BernieParent

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

lol. 23 out of 30 members of the swim team tested positive for that same heart medication that the Russian figure skater got caught on.

But all of them were allowed to compete in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics (which took place in 2021 cuz of COVID).

China said it was a mass 'contamination' that led to them having taken it without knowing and WADA (World Anti-Doping Association) said 'aiight, kewl. Ya'll good'

What a joke. It was obviously an intentional program. The drug helps increase blood flow to the heart and lower blood pressure which can improve stamina and endurance and also help to allow for longer sessions to train and build up muscle.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I legit wish I could go to Japan in end of March/beginning of April to see all the cherry blossom trees. Just sit there, watching for hours on end at the beauty of it all.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Update: second in command at the pharmacy brought me into his office and apologized for my supervisor being a jackass for what he said to me about the missing med. Told me he is "misaligned" with his vision. I told him frankly I feel like this guy has it out for me, and he was like "...well unfortunately I've found out some supervisors here are....misaligned..."

Validated lol.

Who has the time to cause drama. Misaligned indeed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad