OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
pod-racing-pod.png
1712599416771.gif

Reactions: Jack Straw

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Thick blanket of clouds in front of the sun. As if it would happen any other way

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
It peeks through every few minutes. Super wild.

It's very easy to tell why stupid people alive today or people from the medieval times would believe in wild things around this. I mean the sun is just disappearing in front of our eyes

Last edited:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
@DancingPanther A buddy was trying to explain some of the things Larnell Lewis does to me and I can't wrap my head around this shit at all. Heel up double strokes I get. But he taps the center of the pedal with his toes first and then uses his whole foot on the back end? People do that precisely enough?!

• Love
Reactions: DancingPanther

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Caught about 10 seconds at the tail end. Would have had no clue if I hadn't already been outside and the guy I was working with said something. The last one was a clear day, and I took some nice pictures.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
@DancingPanther A buddy was trying to explain some of the things Larnell Lewis does to me and I can't wrap my head around this shit at all. Heel up double strokes I get. But he taps the center of the pedal with his toes first and then uses his whole foot on the back end? People do that precisely enough?!
The technique there results in a baBUM type sound since the toe taps are just that much less aggressive. It's not obvious, but it's all it takes sometimes. It's so amazing how these truly generational drummers manipulate the instruments like this. Great drumming is all about feel and that's what these guys do that others don't

Through all walks of drumming most of the pioneers separate themselves with their kick/bass drum work. Look no further than bonzo.

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad