• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
"Giant" is the limit. I've found the monstrous ones contain too many wasps to spray to death before they find you.
When I was married to my first wife there was a wasp nest that was bigger than a volleyball. I had to wait for a very cool night. I cracked the front door and hit that thing with the biggest can of wasp spray I could find. Those f***ers still came out and tried to get me. Tons of them were hitting the glass on the door trying to get mr even at midnight.
Next morning there were hundreds of dead wasps on the ground. Took down the nest and washed down everything with a hose.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Our first dog was a Brittany Spaniel, she was happier in the Sassafras river than at home. Have had 4 Springer males since then. 2 have loved the water, 2 have hated it.
Bernie is an Aussie and they are hit and miss as well. He likes water but hates swimming. One backpacking trip we found a nice creek with a swimming hole. Bernie was wadding around and came up to a natural dam made by trees. He did this crazy jump and landed in about 4 feet of water on the upper part of the dam. Never saw a dog swim so fast to the shore aha.

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad