Prospect Info: #113 Amadeus Lombardi, 2022 Draft

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Really looking forward to see this guy in the AHL. I thought for the longest time that he was a winger, and noticed only recently, in the past couple of months, that he is listed as a center.

He was impressive last year at the development camp, and followed that up with a good season.

Reactions: Ezekial

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
Savoie was in his +1 season while Lombardi was in his +2 season.

It's not like Lombardi hat more experience because of that. It was Savoie's third WHL season, while Lombardi played his second OHL season. And Lombardi missed all of 2020-21, while Savoie played in USHL.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
What are people’s realistic projections for this kid?

I know he was a later pick and has exceeded expectations by quite a bit. Where does he go in a redraft? How does he compare to someone like Matthew Savoie, who is highly touted and was taken in the first round? They are both skill guys, are similar in size, and scored at an almost identical clip this past season.
Lombardi is better, but people aren’t ready to hear that kind of truth.

Reactions: JohanFranzenstein

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
Out of all the Wings current prospects, he is the one that excites me the most offensively.

I think he has the highest offensive potential of the group but also has a much higher probability of busting than say Danielson or Kasper.

Reactions: DamonDRW

Preposterone

Dec 6, 2013
It's not like Lombardi hat more experience because of that. It was Savoie's third WHL season, while Lombardi played his second OHL season. And Lombardi missed all of 2020-21, while Savoie played in USHL.
While I agree with your general point, it’s a bit of a stretch to call savoie’s 7 WHL games in d-2 a “whl season”

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
While I agree with your general point, it’s a bit of a stretch to call savoie’s 7 WHL games in d-2 a “whl season”
Would you call 22 games a whl season? Because that's how many he played and had 7 points in them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad