GDT: 11/27/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Philadelphia VS Tampa Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Holy hell big win. Me coming to Tampa gets us wins... Guess I'm moving here.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Relevant...

HNHxhce.png

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Great game! Headman beasted. Kucherov looked dangerous and has earned more time. Good to see Vinny get a goal. Would have liked to see a shutout though. Downie is still a ***** out there :laugh: Wish we had him on our team still. We just looked a lot faster than them. We are are pretty good mismatch against the Flyers. They may be bigger and meaner but we got them in speed and skill. Seems like the same old story though. Good win and hopefully we can finally win one vs Pittsburgh.

newham89

Feb 11, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Is your Brother HF user 1865? I saw him mention in the Flyers GDT he has a brother who is a Lightning fan.

That's him! The games between us mean more to us two than anyone else I think. Which is odd to think of considering we were watching it on a crappy internet stream half the world away! A play off series could tear the family apart! :sarcasm:

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
That's him! The games between us mean more to us two than anyone else I think. Which is odd to think of considering we were watching it on a crappy internet stream half the world away! A play off series could tear the family apart! :sarcasm:

I hope your using Gamecenter Live, it's the only way I can watch hockey in quality definition in NZ. Best investment i've ever made :P

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Holy hell big win. Me coming to Tampa gets us wins... Guess I'm moving here.

I told you that you don't have a choice. You must stay until we go 16-0 in the playoffs. But all glory for the wins must go to Xenophobia Catalyst.

Alivesi

Feb 1, 2012
Ontario
Lol reading the GDT and people saying "You Jinxed it!" made me laugh hard, you guys know it's Lindback.. expecting more than a win it's crazy talk ;) anyways from what I saw he looked good actually, stopped watching halfway through the 2nd.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Lol reading the GDT and people saying "You Jinxed it!" made me laugh hard, you guys know it's Lindback.. expecting more than a win it's crazy talk ;) anyways from what I saw he looked good actually, stopped watching halfway through the 2nd.

I wont go there but thought similar lol. Anyway lindback is playing a lot better his stick handling is improving daily and that was my biggest beef on him so he is working hard and cant ask for more than that. :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND HOLIDAYS MY FRIENDS A LOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR IN TAMPA!!

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
First home game I missed this season, and I did it on purpose.

I refused to see Vinny in a Flyers uniform in person, and watch some ******** appreciation thing for the guy they cut. He should still be on this team.

I loathe the Flyers, but I was wanting Vinny to get a hattrick last night.

Yeah, I wasn't going to post around here this season, but I did just for a quick vent that I'm still pissed about the situation. Getting to boo Yzerman at the Rangers game was pretty fun.

Cheers!

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013

I refused to see Vinny in a Flyers uniform in person, and watch some ******** appreciation thing for the guy they cut. He should still be on this team.

Yeah, I wasn't going to post around here this season, but I did just for a quick vent that I'm still pissed about the situation. Getting to boo Yzerman at the Rangers game was pretty fun.

Cheers!

lolwat

We are doing pretty damn good this season and a lot of that has to do with Yzerman..

Besides how I feel in my heart if I were given the choice of Flip or Vinny I would still take Flip. Guy is way better defensively and his puck control skills are far superior to Vinny's. Great move by Yzerman and it shows because we are actually winning.... :nod:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
lolwat

We are doing pretty damn good this season and a lot of that has to do with Yzerman..

Besides how I feel in my heart if I were given the choice of Flip or Vinny I would still take Flip. Guy is way better defensively and his puck control skills are far superior to Vinny's. Great move by Yzerman and it shows because we are actually winning.... :nod:

Really just ignore the guy.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Oh. And lets get the power play going please.

If we put Kucherov on the first PP unit, I think we'll be okay. The kid's a rookie, yes, but he sure as Gudas knows how to shoot the puck. And that's the main thing we're lacking right now. That 5-on-3 was painful until Hedman just put the puck on net (his last 3 goals have come from simply throwing the puck at the net -- hey, good things happen).

I partly wonder if Cooper is trying to make the powerplay work without a designated shooter, to make it stronger in the long-term.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I told you that you don't have a choice. You must stay until we go 16-0 in the playoffs. But all glory for the wins must go to Xenophobia Catalyst.

Well thank you! Love how the guys have played since getting home after the California road trip. I have my suspicions that whatever Stamkos has been using to accelerate his rehab he shared with the rest of the team upon their arrival back home based on their play these last 2 games.

Cheers!

I'm sorry PG, usually I try to see your point of view before judgement but you are way off on this. No one wants to see Vinny in a Flyers jersey (or any other jersey for that matter) but we also don’t want to be the Oilers of the east constantly finishing at the bottom ever year despite picking high. Yzerman did what he thought was best to make this team competitive again and well the results speak for themselves. Last night was a way for the fans to say thank you to Vinny for everything he has done for the team and the community and really when even Vinny says that he approves of how and why the Lightning did what they did I don't think you can hate on SFY the way you are.

Funny picture from last night's game:

palatandjohnsoncelebrate_4641-430x298.jpg

That’s great.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Everyone is entitled to their opinions so wont get on this person who hates stevie and loves vinny. I have a friend like that.

I am sure is not many of us who wish vinny was not here and retiring as a bolt and playing whole career here as a bolt. Unfortunately this is a business. Unfortunately he had one of those bad contracts which in long run would hurt us do to age signed etc...

Richards is same way is others you have to question. I was a person who fought on here and other sites that vinny must be cut. I LOVE VINNY. He is purely a class act was not his fault is also bad for people to look at a jersey and say hey I hate him now. Is just nonsense to me. Is a business he went after the best deal? That tells me he is smart not an ahole. Is that simple no one likes this situation. Stevie didnt do this contract in first place.

No one is really a bad guy here. Not stevie not the lightning organization and not vinny.

I hope and pray honestly he comes back and retires a bolt and also gets a job and becomes the community hero he has been in past and a vital part of the organization in the future.

That is the best scenario and is ok to still love him. He is the same guy and he brought us a lot of good without him? I don't even want to think about it honestly.

So look at the good things the memories know he is still an important person in Tampa and hope he comes back and becomes that again:)

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I would see more sense in his posts if we were sucking right now. But the team is still winning even with Stamkos out. We wouldnt have done that without SFY help. I think its the Jerseys hes still mad about.

newham89

Feb 11, 2010
Nottingham, UK
I hope your using Gamecenter Live, it's the only way I can watch hockey in quality definition in NZ. Best investment i've ever made :P

I'm using hockey streams. It's usually pretty damn good, and allows me to watch AHl and juniors too so I'm sticking with it. Doesn't hurt that it's much cheaper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad