Post-Game Talk: 11/26/16 | Canucks 3 @ Avalanche 2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It's amazing how Sutter still gets all the 1PP minutes, minutes with the Sedins, easy zone starts etc etc etc and Horvat is outproducing him.

It's quite hilarious how far Willie/management are going with this Sutter thing.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Whys the announcer giving Chabut a hard time? Hes a rookie and working hard doesnt make sense :(

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Would you rather move Bo off the wing?

No because Horvat is actually valuable playing his natural position. But those PP minutes, yeah, those should be Horvat's. Sutter should be nowhere near a PP unless you have lots of injuries (we do).

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
It's amazing how Sutter still gets all the 1PP minutes, minutes with the Sedins, easy zone starts etc etc etc and Horvat is outproducing him.

It's quite hilarious how far Willie/management are going with this Sutter thing.

It really is unbelievable.

I remember how Crawford stuck with the WCE a bit too long when it was clear the Sedins were better, but at least that was the WCE. This is Brandon ****ing Sutter. Seriously what is the obsession with this player? He's a decent enough 3rd line player while Bo is your centre of the future. Why are you doing this? It defies belief.

Like Willie actually called a time out to swap Sutter in for Horvat after Horvat got a few seconds with the Sedins (and almost scored.) Like WTF.

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
Well that was one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen. Didn't help that the ice was awful. Anyone else notice how bad the puck was bouncing?

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
It really is unbelievable.

I remember how Crawford stuck with the WCE a bit too long when it was clear the Sedins were better, but at least that was the WCE. This is Brandon ****ing Sutter. Seriously what is the obsession with this player? He's a decent enough 3rd line player while Bo is your centre of the future. Why are you doing this? It defies belief.
willys answer will always come back to "we haven't practiced that way so we won't try it in a game"...

How many times you heard the guy say that?

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Well that was one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen. Didn't help that the ice was awful. Anyone else notice how bad the puck was bouncing?

To paraphrase a post I saw on the Colorado forum: it's like the pucks weren't frozen tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad