Post-Game Talk: 11/25/16 | Canucks 1 @ Stars 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrishriekandgo

Why not us?
Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver, BC
offthebartoons.substack.com
Holy ****. I try to say something positive and I get torn to shreds.

I know we suck, everyone knows we suck. I was trying to look on the bright side but apparently its all a bunch of sadists in here.

It's become a pessimists paradise unfortunately. Team has played hard and structured almost every night, just not finishing as much as they need to. Lately the production is up and if the effort level remains the same their record should improve.

Just need more confidence, more urgency and we'll be in the fight...

I for one welcome your positive spins... keep em' coming.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby

I know we suck, everyone knows we suck. I was trying to look on the bright side but apparently its all a bunch of sadists in here.

to me the bright side would be something along the lines of "Horvat improving steadily" or "Benning is close to getting tossed".

not "our records".

because so far the team's record is looking at "bright side" in the rear view mirror while speeding off a cliff, flipping the bird towards the fans and Benning.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
I'm excited to see if Grenier wants to play in the NHL or not. This will be his last or second-to-last call-up if not.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I don't get it but betting sites have Vancouver's odds to win this game at..

33.7%

it was 41.7% last night

Baertschi = Jesus?

we must suck so hard to be at 33% against an injury ridden Dallas Stars holy ****

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
7-1 Stars. realgud with the goal

This is the kind of game that you just know is going to be ugly.

Last edited:

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.

Yea people like to keep things negative around here. People like to hate watch the team

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Bo Horvat is emerging as a top 6 player right before our eyes, we haven't seen this since the Sedins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad