Post-Game Talk: 11/23/16 | Canucks 4 @ Coyotes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
So instead of being in the lineup for Utica in tonight's game against Syracuse, they fly Labate across the continent to sit in the press-box in Phoenix...when they could simply have let me play and then fly him to Dallas in time for Friday's game. This braintrust even screws up their call-ups.:shakehead

MANY MANY other things to critique well before complaining about having a healthy 13th forward.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
So instead of being in the lineup for Utica in tonight's game against Syracuse, they fly Labate across the continent to sit in the press-box in Phoenix...when they could simply have let me play and then fly him to Dallas in time for Friday's game. This braintrust even screws up their call-ups.:shakehead

I wonder how much extraneous operational expenses these clowns waste.

Fly Jake home from Utica.
- The closest international airport is Syracuse and I'm assuming they'd fly Jake using business class with as little stops as possible. So Expedia shows $3700 for a 1 stop flight from SYR to YVR.

Jake watches the Canuck from the press box because WD ain't putting up with Jimbo's crap anymore.

Fly Jake back to Utica.
- Another $3700.

These clowns waste so much money. :shakehead

Botchford implying that ownership nixed the Evander Kane trade is very interesting as its ownership that has to aprove all the expenses these guys rack up while the team continues its downward slide and the only way you can sell tickets these days is through groupon.

cV4jwKY.png

:lol:

Seriously. **** the lot of them. You reap what you sow.

Nick Lang

May 14, 2015
I don't buy this. You need players in the press box in case something happens and you can't recall a replacement in time. It's better than having Biega or Pedan play up front. There's a reason teams carry 23 players on their roster and not 20.

Hard to believe people don't understand the basics but are intent on blindly *****ing about everything.

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
I had to check if there was another thread because of how empty this was.

I don't want to say I'm a fair weather fan, I follow the Canucks all the time, but I don't watch 82 games for a terrible product on a team that needs to fire tons of people who are not only incompetent but insult fans. I figured there were enough die hard fans here though that there would be at least 5 pages before a game in a GDT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad