GDT: 11/21/15 "StRanger Danger" - Rags VS Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Panthers want to generate more chances vs. Rangers

Season series: The New York Rangers won three games against the Florida Panthers in 2014-15. The Rangers scored a 5-2 victory in Florida on Dec. 31, 2014, before winning two games at Madison Square Garden by a combined 8-4.

More (nhl.com preview)

I wish this guy would come back to the rink one of these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Wow. That was a nice one. Would be nice to see Huberdeau like that more often

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Where did that confidence go?

Need points tonight, very close to Thanksgiving...

Straight out the window I guess.

Never seen anything even remotely close to that sweet dangle ever since.

I guess maybe the spinning backhand vs the Isles last year if you want to count that.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Straight out the window I guess.

Never seen anything even remotely close to that sweet dangle ever since.

I guess maybe the spinning backhand vs the Isles last year if you want to count that.

There's the dangle he made when he scored against Nashville but that was awhile ago.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Well, eventually we'll need to put together a complete, solid game. We haven't done that as of yet (even opening night wasn't solid despite the outcome).

-ghoste

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
The fact that we really haven't played good hockey yet this season but still managing to be .500 is a sign of improvement.. before we would have to dominate teams to get a tight victory now we can win games while not playing our best... I've seen last year what this team is capable of when they simplify and execute... the wins could pile up when we start seeing that

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Packed house : this game gets ugly fast or Panthers come out guns blazing. I'm just not sure about this team anymore and that's the part that scares me the lack of consistency that this club was starting to produce over the last year or so.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
saturday games are our biggest draws AND its the rangers, so even tho its gonna suckkkk and it drives me freaking crazy having to sit through that, at least least we'll sell tickets. we havent had too many big match ups yet this season so this one will help.

on the topic of the game i feel like this is going to be one of those luonog has to stand on his head type games. i don't expect a win but hopefully we can at least keep it close. I'm hoping jagr scores on them tonight. also curious to see how kampfer plays today, how did he look last game? i was at work.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Yes, we should hear Potvin su**s and Let's go Rangers all night as there will be more Rags fans than Cats fans. :cry:

Don't forget the Henrik chants and the Rags guy in the audience who whistles to initiate the chant.

Ugh, I'm gonna hate this..

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
How many more games will Tallon give Gallant?

His job is on the line too

Guy Boucher?

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Whether we win or lose this game, at least someone please beat the crap out of Keith Yandle, public enemy number 1 behind Mike Richards. Imagine if he hadn't taken out Pirri...

EstConf96*

Whether we win or lose this game, at least someone please beat the crap out of Keith Yandle, public enemy number 1 behind Mike Richards. Imagine if he hadn't taken out Pirri...

Stay classy or become the Boston Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad