OT: 108th Obsequious Banter Thread: Nine dozen eggs and not one broken

The incredible edible egg, liked or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
No. Shorts are year round. I will die on this (snowy) hill.
BasicSeparateKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
No one wants to see your bulbous knees sticking out of your shorts looking like a couple of hairy chickens waiting to be roasted.

That's fantastic. *I* don't want sweaty nuts. If that means the rest of the world suffers through my pale, hairy legs, so be it.

@Starat327 was it you that went to the Eric Church concert last time he came to town? I think it was but can't quite remember
Twas.

Reactions: mja

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
That's fantastic. *I* don't want sweaty nuts. If that means the rest of the world suffers through my pale, hairy legs, so be it.

Twas.
Thought so. Don't know if you're a big fan or not, but he's been posting cryptic messages the past couple of days with an announcement tomorrow morning. Some are thinking it's a permanent radio station on XM, some are thinking it's a tour. They've been little 15 secondish videos with songs from other artists then one of his songs at the end. Hoping he goes to Red Rocks, would love to see him play there.

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Comfort always

Im not sure i like how aligned weve been over the last few days.

Thought so. Don't know if you're a big fan or not, but he's been posting cryptic messages the past couple of days with an announcement tomorrow morning. Some are thinking it's a permanent radio station on XM, some are thinking it's a tour. They've been little 15 secondish videos with songs from other artists then one of his songs at the end. Hoping he goes to Red Rocks, would love to see him play there.

Interesting. I had to pass on a few shows i really wanted to go to because of the new baby and space thing, which sucked but was the right call. Id be up for seeing him tour again though, for sure. Ill avoid the tailgate, but his live music is so good.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
They're between PT shorts and basketball shorts.

Right, probably a few years sooner than if you had just warmed up a bit.

I run pretty hot, so shorts in the winter dont bother me nearlty as much as they do others. If youre looking for a good example -- Today is my first day back (home office) to work from paternity. Im in my office, window open behind me, shorts and a polo on (for video calls).

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I run pretty hot, so shorts in the winter dont bother me nearlty as much as they do others. If youre looking for a good example -- Today is my first day back (home office) to work from paternity. Im in my office, window open behind me, shorts and a polo on (for video calls).

Home ≠ out

If you wear work clothes for work from home, you've killed to find out how it felt.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Home ≠ out

If you wear work clothes for work from home, you've killed to find out how it felt.

So, this may skew my viewpoint because for the last 30 days ive basicallyt lived inside, so its all about comfort.

that said, im not against shorts and a hoody outside, either. Not John Fetterman "i just rolled out of bed" look, but i dont feel the need to put on jeans just because im running to the store, either. Theres definitely a balance to this, but shorts are an acceptable take in the winter as well.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
So, this may skew my viewpoint because for the last 30 days ive basicallyt lived inside, so its all about comfort.

that said, im not against shorts and a hoody outside, either. Not John Fetterman "i just rolled out of bed" look, but i dont feel the need to put on jeans just because im running to the store, either. Theres definitely a balance to this, but shorts are an acceptable take in the winter as well.
I used to have a staunch no sweatpants in public rule. I would always switch over to jeans/pants if I had to run out somewhere. Then covid hit, then the second kid came, then I started working from home full time. I will now wear respectable looking sweatpants outside the house, because I have been worn down to a fine powder at this point and don't give a shit what anyone thinks anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad