Golf: 104th PGA Championship - May 19-May 22

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Won 3 times on the KF in a year and had 5 other titles in South America. I think he's more legit than we think.
He’s not a nobody, but he’s ranked like 100 in the world. I think he’ll have an okay career, but the pressure got to him and why should we be surprised, given he hasn’t accomplished very much on the Tour yet.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I am not sure how statistically rare it would have been if Mito did par the 18th for a guy to enter the day up 3, shoot plus 2 or worse and win. I am guessing its only happened a few times

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
We were due a major playoff. It’s been over five years in majors since the last one.

Willy Z has so much pressure on him. Never won on the Tour and it’s a major he’s trying to make his first win. JT also has Bones for the playoff.

Huge advantages.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I am trying to remember a player this young whose game was so good but putting sucked. I cannot remember one

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Way to go JT. Had the strongest mental game of anyone who was competing in this tournament on Sunday. Sometimes that's the difference. Gotta think this is his ticket to the HOF for sure

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
JT’s been so close to winning the last year. The guy is like 3rd, 4th, 5th every tournament he plays. You figured one of these weeks it was going to go his way.

He took a different approach to preparing for majors starting with this PGA. He played the week before. He was right in that tournament towards the end, and it probably took some pressure off his PGA lead-in. I suspect he’ll do more of that. It worked.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00