OT: 100th Obsequious Banter Thread: You don't look a day over 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Other mods can tell me to FO but can we refrain from posting videos and pictures of people nearly certainly dying even if they’re “the bad guys.”

Talk about the war all you want. Post updates about what’s going on but do we really need to see situations where we’re viewing death on a hockey message board?
This includes tank explosions too.

And for god's sake, don't ever tell someone to "get real"

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

ArcticYoungDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

Outstanding, Red Team, outstanding! Get you a case of beer for that one.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Oh my god. They actually got Zelensky to record a message and showed it at the Grammy’s. I genuinely despise every single person in “Hollywood.”

It's so important to us that Zelensky inspire us....

honestly who gives a shit about all those delusional self important ass holes.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
For the meat eaters out there is this sacrilege?
View attachment 525303
Filet mignon on a roll!
That's a Philly Cheese Steak some places. I shit you not.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Today’s thirty second test of sports talk radio included Angelo and a caller agreeing on the following:

1) Embiid is selfish and it’s a disgrace that he played last night in an attempt to win MVP.
2) Bryce Harper shouldn’t have won MVP because “three players on the Braves had 15+ more RBI than Harper.”
3) Eagles should trade two firsts (I think I heard that right) for DK Metcalf.

then probably thirty more seconds went by and Angelo called out Keith Jones for not having a stance on Keith Yandle. File that once again under things that make you go hmm...

Usually I post these in the specific sport threads but these guys hit the four spot in this round.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just wanted to congratulate all of you who have contributed to this thread in any or all of its prior 99 lives, and who are continuing to make it one of the best this site has to offer. I mean, the very best, what was I thinking!

Happy 100th!

1649090880438.gif

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Other mods can tell me to FO but can we refrain from posting videos and pictures of people nearly certainly dying even if they’re “the bad guys.”

Talk about the war all you want. Post updates about what’s going on but do we really need to see situations where we’re viewing death on a hockey message board?
And please for real. Really not necessary to post videos of actual f***ing war happening and people dying in horrific ways here thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad