OT: 100th Obsequious Banter Thread: You don't look a day over 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Did my post about a certain dj get deleted or did I not post it?
I don’t want to post it again if it got deleted but I’m almost positive I hit post reply on it.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
You have no deleted posts in this thread about a DJ.

Can’t say it won’t be deleted when you post it though whatever it is.
My man.
Guess I did forgot to hit post reply.
Anywho, it’s Saturday night, there’s an hour and a half left in the Bob Pantano Dance Party, what are you doing with your life if your not listening.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
If you make it to the end of the bob pantano dance party, from midnight until some random time I haven’t found out, 1pm is 99’s r&b/hip hop.
TIL that I really miss the 90’s when it comes to music.
I say that as someone that did not care one iota about music for most of the 90’s.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
They just transitioned from poison to everybody dance now to good vibration to I couldn’t ask for another and I could not be happier. I may have song names wrong, that’s never been my strong suit.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
There are at least 4 Blackhawks flying around Poland today including Warsaw sky. I have to say the past few weeks have been (and are) an incredible showdown for Central Europeans, something I never expected to see

1648977759123.png

1648977977503.png

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Other mods can tell me to FO but can we refrain from posting videos and pictures of people nearly certainly dying even if they’re “the bad guys.”

Talk about the war all you want. Post updates about what’s going on but do we really need to see situations where we’re viewing death on a hockey message board?

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Paul is a top notch punk.

It's great we live in a society where so many people value the lack of contributions from celebrities. "blah blah blah people shouldn't be able to tell others how to spend money blah blah blah"..... it's really becoming a society of the have's and the society of have not's. I think a lot of people fail to realize that society is only upon by a thin veil of strings.

The cost of education has skyrocketed and it's pretty clear that we put a ton of value on "education". Being able to pay for that Harvard education is far more valuable than one from a low tier state school. It's basically a pay to win situation at this point and you don't need to look any further than celebrities trying to buy their children an education.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
So my best bud was on a road trip from Florida to Utah. Just got back to Utah today. Calls me and tells me about how when he was in a rest stop in Missouri, there was someone giving themselves a wedgie in the bathroom stall so he went to the next one. Who the f*** gives themselves a wedgie by hanging themselves on a bathroom stall at a rest stop?!?!

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Why is it so hard to find somewhere that sells Italian longhot seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad