GDT: #10|Islanders @ Penguins|10/25 7:00 PM|CEC|Tanger returns|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Letang single-handedly lost us that game with that one embarrassingly bad shift.

And Malkin looked like hot garbage, linemates or no linemates.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Yikes.
I was literally praising Zatkoff's play @ 2-1 with about 10 minutes left. He actually didn't play too badly. Can't say the same for the team in front of him.
What a laugher.

Uemoda

Formerly OminousGrey
Jun 28, 2011
Pennsylvania
www.twitter.com
Letang first game back 25mins of ice time, what was DB thinking.

He wasn't thinking, and his errors manifested on that last shift.

Blame DB. No timeouts, putting Orpik and Niskanen out there too much with incorrect partners, not changing the second line, and then playing Letang way too much in general.

Bad, bad game. Not a good loss at all. Honestly, the most discouraging game so far this season.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I only saw the third...but holy christ were letang and kunitz brutal to watch.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Letang single-handedly lost us that game with that one embarrassingly bad shift.

And Malkin looked like hot garbage, linemates or no linemates.

So let Sid and Geno switch linemates and then talk to me. :shakehead

How much exactly can ONE person do at ES with no help out there. When his one really good shift is with Dupuis out there, it should tell you all you need to know.

I've seen him look like hot garbage and I've seen him set up to fail by Bylsma. This is the latter, which I understand you'd NEVER admit, because it would kill your narrative.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I was watching after Engo's goal the Isles coach, he was very animated you could tell sending the message to keep pushing to go north, and it worked...

Both Letang and Scuds on the last goal ....

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
He wasn't thinking, and his errors manifested on that last shift.

Blame DB. No timeouts, putting Orpik and Niskanen out there too much with incorrect partners, not changing the second line, and then playing Letang way too much in general.

Bad, bad game. Not a good loss at all. Honestly, the most discouraging game so far this season.

Time for a mini slump i'll say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad