GDT: 10/7/17 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Vasy will start and Brown and Dotchin are in for Sustr and Dumont.
I wonder if Brown has lots of energy and wants to prove he belongs to the lineup. I can't recall him being scratched too many times in the past couple of years.

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
It's not you. It's affecting everything on my computer when I'm on here

Definitely this site. It's maxing the CPU on my laptop, and I'm rocking a new Intel Kaby Lake i7, I didn't there was much that could max it out. Tried several different browsers also.

Had to move to an old android tablet, not too bad now.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Probably trying to offset the overall slowness of that line. Glad to see the Dotchin/Sustr swap.

I haven't noticed the site being slow on either mobile or desktop, but I use adblockers.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Vasy will start and Brown and Dotchin are in for Sustr and Dumont.

200.gif

Reactions: The Macho Man

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I'd say it's just to have some fresh legs out there more than Coop actually thinking Brown brings more to the table than Dumont.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Definitely this site. It's maxing the CPU on my laptop, and I'm rocking a new Intel Kaby Lake i7, I didn't there was much that could max it out. Tried several different browsers also.

Had to move to an old android tablet, not too bad now.

Sheesh it's almost impressive what this site is doing to us

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Good looking D lineup. Doubt Coop will mess with the lines on the fly as much as last night.

Actually, who really runs the D lines anyway, Coop or Bowness?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Good looking D lineup. Doubt Coop will mess with the lines on the fly as much as last night.

Actually, who really runs the D lines anyway, Coop or Bowness?

Bowness does the D and penalty kill. Todd Richards handles the power play. I know Steve Thomas handled forwards but that duty might've fallen to Richards too.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
All that stuff should be done before the official start time of the game. I want the games to start at least somewhat at the scheduled time.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
All that stuff should be done before the official start time of the game. I want the games to start at least somewhat at the scheduled time.

Yeah, it's late enough as is. If the game is supposed to start at 7PM then it should start at 7PM.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
According to Denis Potvin, somebody named Vasiliev is in goal for us. Pre-game signing!?!? ;p

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad