GDT: 10/24/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Carolina vs Tampa Bay

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Johansson has been fine since the start of the season, the team in front of him finally got it together. But lols lets blame our 1M goalie we got for free for not playing like a Vezina one.

Reactions: Hoek

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Gotta love the bounce back effort.

It is going to take massive effort every night to get W's.

Long gone are the days of us coasting through the regular season.

Every game will be a fight. There are not going to be many easy wins.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I was scared we would "Vasy" Johansson at the end but glad he got a shutout. He's earned it.

It was fun to watch the Carolina meltdown at the end. Would've been even more fun to watch Jeannot pound someone's face in but they're probably smart enough to avoid him at all cost.

Didn't watch the Toronto game but it was nice to see we didn't just turtle for the whole third period. Message was clearly received by the whole team.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
For sure. But I grew up a Wings fan. Hating Claude Lemieux is a crucial part of my existence.
Claude the turtle lemieux. Too bad there wasn't a way for him and Marchand to have a cage match versus each other . They could throw all.the cheap shots ans turtle on the ground forever.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
For sure. But I grew up a Wings fan. Hating Claude Lemieux is a crucial part of my existence.
Oh, I get it!
Great era of that hockey, I miss it sooooo much! Great rivalry in those years, now a game between the two teams is too boring and soft but how can forget that bad blood and historic brawls, what a memories! Greetings!

Reactions: Outl4w

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Claude the turtle lemieux. Too bad there wasn't a way for him and Marchand to have a cage match versus each other . They could throw all.the cheap shots ans turtle on the ground forever.
As much as detest Marchand, Lemieux was dangerously dirty. I dont see Marchand that way. Great player who crosses the line sometimes. Lemieux existed on the wrong side of the line.

Reactions: Pierre Larouche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad