1697595214756.png

Jeannot and Hagel assisted Johansson's first ever goal

• Haha
Reactions: CupsOverCash

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Glad we got at least one point, but still doesn't take away from the fact this was a bad road trip both in play and the amount of points we gave up to divisional teams. I thought we played a good 3rd. We gave ourselves a chance actually by not giving up more than 2 in regulation, but the offense was lacking once again. Not enough dangerous chances. No duh that Hagel's tying goal comes the way it does. I wish Brayden Point would remember he's a 50 goal scorer. I think we all understand the position we're in without Stammer or Vasy, but you still expect more from this group.

Better to have our troubles now and build as the season goes, but you also don't want to play catch up.

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
I think Merela should be sent down and call someone else up if we arent gonna use him like we should. Much rather see him get a chance in the middle 6 instead of being stuck with Glendening and Watson....

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
The replacements are worse than their predecessors. You can't blame the cap on JBB but you can blame him for some crazy moves or lack thereof. We are about to become one of those fanbases telling old yarns about the good Ole days.
The worst thing he traded the futures for three years for Jeanott too. It will be a long road to rebuild. If I’m Stammer there’s no way in hell I resign. Take the money someone else is going to offer because JBB does not see it as important to resign hm.

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
For the send half of half the game, the play was even steven I'd say. But, JoJo got them the point. Without him in the second, it's goodnight Irene.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
our new players often suck to start so we’ll see how sheary does but i don’t have much faith

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
The worst thing he traded the futures for three years for Jeanott too. It will be a long road to rebuild. If I’m Stammer there’s no way in hell I resign. Take the money someone else is going to offer because JBB does not see it as important to resign hm.
He might not even be here to resign tbh

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
I think Merela should be sent down and call someone else up if we arent gonna use him like we should. Much rather see him get a chance in the middle 6 instead of being stuck with Glendening and Watson....
I kind of agree, Coop refuses to give the kid any meaningful ice time.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Honestly a point to stop the bleeding is a step in the right direction. This game was extremely lopsided until it wasn't, and the shot totals came back into a respectable range. Something to build off of at least

Reactions: Renopucker and Brie

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

What has he done since pre-season? He hasn't generated a single rush like he did in those games. It's not the linemates.

Hagel is by far our best player this season, dude probably regretting that extension now given his effort level compared to everyone else on the team.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Sheary might be the most useless player I've seen in a long time. He does absolutely nothing other than bleed goals against.

So, who's the concensus #1 pick supposed to be this summer?

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
I think they're throwing everything at the wall and riding whoever can be remotely productive right now. Theres no real lines, every shift was just 1-2 guys standing out and the others on the ice trying to figure out where they fit in. Its going to be a bumpy month and I don't think people are prepared for that around here :laugh:

Give me a few minutes of Merela-Paul-ABB just for kicks.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
ABB outplayed merela imho, and deserves to stay.

I think its worth trying him with Kucherov/Point a little more but I don't have a lot of optimism there. We need to find a way to get them going without putting Hagel back on that line. The problem is those guys work best with a puck hound, and I don't see ABB winning a ton of battles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad