GDT: 10/12/13 - Dallas @ Minnesota - 7:00PM CDT - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPMaximus

Apr 29, 2011
Heatleys last 2 games have been much better than the first 3, he was abysmal in those

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Let's see if they can keep that puck possession game going when we meet up against some bigger powers in the league. When's our first game vs the Hawks?

we already did it vs the kings and blues.

grrr....not blues. keep thinking blues. sorry...kings.

number two last year right?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
we already did it vs the kings and blues.

grrr....not blues. keep thinking blues. sorry...kings.

number two last year right?
Yeah, but looking at our games vs them last year it was the same thing. We possessed it a lot vs them even before our new found puck possession. That's why I want to see vs the Hawks, who did that to us quite a bit last year.

WildFinn*

Ohhh man! Back to back games vs them in two weeks! Sat the 26th, Monday the 28th... a home and home series!

Im hoping Parise and Koivu will show up strong and set the tone for the rivalry.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It seemed like the crowd actually cheered for some of the game. Does it finally feel like there is energy in the building?
I think there was more than usual.. The crowd was really recognizing the effort and just the little things they were doing. Plus I think fans are getting excited watching the kids. I heard their names more tonight...at least in my section. Well, that and Cooke. It sure could have been louder, but there was more participation. One group was really trying to get on Ellis. I swear they were chanting his name for a good 5 minutes.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Who knew that in order to win games you just needed to put Scandy in the pressbox and call up Veilleux. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :sarcasm:

BTW, you keep Harding in net, Yeo!

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Something I learned tonight: Dany Heatley is most likely dating Seto's sister.

...All these years and I finally learnt the true meaning of "****ing All-Star". Should be an "of" after All-Star, and the first word should be the last, but close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad