GDT: 10/12/13 - Dallas @ Minnesota - 7:00PM CDT - FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Way late to the game I know, had to play sober cab for the lady and her friends last night after the game was over.

Anyways, that was probably one of the more impressive games I've ever seen the Wild play. Period. As Russo tweeted from Cooke: "we played 60 minutes of hockey." And it certainly showed. The crowd was apathetic, especially compared to Thursday against Winnipeg. But I guess that should be expected. All four lines played solid and Harding looked incredible. Defense looked pretty good, just a few tweaks and we should have a solid foundation going forward.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Way late to the game I know, had to play sober cab for the lady and her friends last night after the game was over.

Anyways, that was probably one of the more impressive games I've ever seen the Wild play. Period. As Russo tweeted from Cooke: "we played 60 minutes of hockey." And it certainly showed. The crowd was apathetic, especially compared to Thursday against Winnipeg. But I guess that should be expected. All four lines played solid and Harding looked incredible. Defense looked pretty good, just a few tweaks and we should have a solid foundation going forward.

Say whaaaa? I'd say this is the first time in a long while I saw multiple chants and standing ovations.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
You two must be right. TV doesn't properly portray the corporate bleh-ness.
Can't trust the tv though every night when it comes to crowd noise or lack of it. I watched the replay of the home opener, and there was hardly any noise during intros which was NOT the case in the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad