OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIV: Year of Sarah Jessica Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Titanfall sounded cool until I realized it's multiplayer only :\

I knew I was getting old when I could no longer enjoy playing multi-player games like that because of all the 12 year olds. I literally cannot even stand 10 seconds of that crap.

Basically if it doesn't have a single player campaign with a good story I don't play it these days :\

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
I'm with hockeyball. I enjoy SP with a great story. Hell, I don't even care about the gameplay anymore, I just want a story.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I'm with you guys and prefer Single Player games.

Titanfall is a really fun game though, i'll probably pick it up once the price drops on it.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach

I knew I was getting old when I could no longer enjoy playing multi-player games like that because of all the 12 year olds. I literally cannot even stand 10 seconds of that crap.

Basically if it doesn't have a single player campaign with a good story I don't play it these days :\

Pretty much the same reason I didn't get Titanfall either. Beta was fun but I can't justify $60 for a multiplayer only game. Too bad too because right now my Xbox One is just collecting dust and the 360 is getting more use.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Same here; I had a lot of fun with BF4, but I'm glad I didn't spend $60 on it. MP games are only really fun when I'm playing with buddies now, and our schedules don't usually align.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Well the thing about Titanfall is that it's catering to the Call of Duty crowd. Nobody actually cares about the single player story in CoD so they're scrapped the single player campaign and worked on the multiplayer part more.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Well Call of Duty also has awful single player, I'm a gameplay guy but I also care about story.

Which is why I can't wait to play the masterpiece that will be Wolfenstein :biglaugh:

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Where you can drop $100 for a collectors edition that doesnt come with the game! :laugh:

wolfensteince.jpg

So stupid.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
What the ****? I didn't buy it because I'm not paying $30 for a game that can be beaten in an hour or less but what the ****? Kojimas gone crazy. How early do they reveal that craziness to you?

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
What the ****? I didn't buy it because I'm not paying $30 for a game that can be beaten in an hour or less but what the ****? Kojimas gone crazy. How early do they reveal that craziness to you?

Half way through thats why I didn't buy it as well, but now I don't want to buy anything they release.

:shakehead

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Half way through thats why I didn't buy it as well, but now I don't want to buy anything they release.

:shakehead

I think the point of ground zeroes is to be short enough so that you cam play through the game in numerous ways and do so again after unlocking new things which access different parts of the game. MGS isn't my type of game buy I understand what Kojima's going for in this one.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com

Me too. The only multi player game I've played at all recently was The Old Republic, and that was only because it was free to play, and the whole time I kept wishing they'd just worked on making the campaign/story better (luckily you could kind of play it solo).

Thank God for Telltale, amirite?

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
So I just ate my meal from Taco Bell. As someone who loves breakfast, it goes without saying that real breakfast food is always going to be preferred to fast food breakfast. As far as fast food breakfast food goes, it was pretty delicious. I had the sausage waffle taco, the steak A.M. crunchwrap and some cinnabon delights.

Sausage waffle taco:

I tried the first bite without the syrup that came with it. It was decent but you really need the syrup. The syrup just ties the whole thing together. The cheese and eggs tasted like cheese and eggs should and the waffle was soft without falling apart but not too thick to overpower the rest of the food. It was extremely greasy though so you need napkins.

Steak A.M. Crunchwrap:

A tortilla surrounding a crunchy hash brown with fluffy eggs and marinated steak that wasn't chewy. It all blended pretty well together. My wife had the sausage one and said it needed some salsa to make it a little less bland but I think the flavor from the steak brought in what her crunchwrap didn't.

Cinnabon delights:

Crunchy, Sweet and gooey in the middle. They were delicious.

There's plenty of room for mistakes along the way but I think they have a good enough menu to compete with the other fast food breakfast offerings. They also price everything pretty well so you get a lot for your money.

The fact that they have a child **** a woman then have the baby blow up in her belly made me never want to buy a MSG again.

I think you've helped me make my decision on whether or not to buy that game, thanks.

Last edited:

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
So I just ate my meal from Taco Bell. As someone who loves breakfast, it goes without saying that real breakfast food is always going to be preferred to fast food breakfast. As far as fast food breakfast food goes, it was pretty delicious. I had the sausage waffle taco, the steak A.M. crunchwrap and some cinnabon delights.

Sausage waffle taco:

I tried the first bite without the syrup that came with it. It was decent but you really need the syrup. The syrup just ties the whole thing together. The cheese and eggs tasted like cheese and eggs should and the waffle was soft without falling apart but not too thick to overpower the rest of the food. It was extremely greasy though so you need napkins.

Steak A.M. Crunchwrap:

A tortilla surrounding a crunchy hash brown with fluffy eggs and marinated steak that wasn't chewy. It all blended pretty well together. My wife had the sausage one and said it needed some salsa to make it a little less bland but I think the flavor from the steak brought in what her crunchwrap didn't.

Cinnabon delights:

Crunchy, Sweet and gooey in the middle. They were delicious.

There's plenty of room for mistakes along the way but I think they have a good enough menu to compete with the other fast food breakfast offerings. They also price everything pretty well so you get a lot for your money.

Do you blog or Yelp or anything of the like?

Check out the amazingness that my friend knitted for my birthday! :amazed:

Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad