OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIV: Year of Sarah Jessica Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
You guys seen the Samsung Galaxy tablet ad? Jesus, they are not subtle at all - just calling mother****ers out. I just hate how in all these commercials, the "product owners" are smug little ******.

It could be worse, much worse. It could be that ****ing annoying ass Kia commercial with that ****ing annoying Lady Gaga song and those ****ing annoying hamsters. I actually go into convulsions of rage fits when I see that ****ing commercial. Like, it pisses me off THAT much.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
It could be worse, much worse. It could be that ****ing annoying ass Kia commercial with that ****ing annoying Lady Gaga song and those ****ing annoying hamsters. I actually go into convulsions of rage fits when I see that ****ing commercial. Like, it pisses me off THAT much.

Nah it's the California Soul commercial for Dodge Truck. over and over and over again!

So much I hate that song! And I used to like that song.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
weatherchannel 5:59pm via TweetDeck Posted at 5:46pm PDT. #Tornado 15 mi SW of Chico, Calif. RT @ButteWxSpotter: @NWSSacramento pic.twitter.com/udZwyehPlp

weatherchannel 6:01pm via WUTWC-Alerts
Tornado Warning for Butte and Glenn Counties in CA until 6:45 PM PDT weather.com/weather/alerts…

Edit
weatherchannel 6:07pm via TweetDeck
Roseville - major suburb of Sacramento (pop. 130,000) RT @kris10marshall: Funnel developing over our hood #tornado pic.twitter.com/78LkCiNHFg

weatherchannel 6:12pm via WUTWC-Alerts
Tornado Warning for Placer, Sacramento and Sutter Counties in CA until 7:00 PM PDT weather.com/weather/alerts…

Last edited:

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
How are commercials hard to avoid watching sports?

Only commercials that **** me are of course youtube, and people that have ads get dislikes ;)

It's difficult to record sporting events without being spoiled. It's just better live.

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
SoCal wasn't too bad.
I miss Goyemon and the Bacchanal .

Heck, I miss them plenty and I'm here. Wallet isn't big enough for regular visits. Did manage to have a nice dinner at Goyemon for their recent 3rd anni. customer appreciation event though. Toro and foie gras nigiri (one-per-person each), blue fin nigiri, and grilled Chilean sea bass were just so good!

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I'll be doing a residency in Vermont til April 25, looking forward to working uninterrupted and making some connections. It'll be much harder for me to watch Sharks games as internet access is limited and I won't be on the boards as often so you guys stay classy. Sharks better make past the first round, I'm going to want to watch some hockey when I get back!

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
b4wqkx160lzfuttxsnfl.gif

He played like this the entire game and finished with a 280.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad