GDT: 1/7/14 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Brewer took some nasty shots. He really doesn't need to fight but if he does, avoid opponents like E Kane. Kane is a very strong young man.

Edit: this is the situation where Konopka would be so damned helpful.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Brewer took some nasty shots. He really doesn't need to fight but if he does, avoid opponents like E Kane. Kane is a very strong young man.

Edit: this is the situation where Konopka would be so damned helpful.

No, that's a situation where the refs doing their ****ing job would be helpful.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I hope Kane gets a hearing for his punk ass ******** in the corner and then a fine for continuing to throw punches after the refs stepped in. ****ing piece of ****.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
kane is quite a player speed size but is a total tool obviously lol.

Anyway he should get a couple days off.

NOW BOLTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WTG MARTY show canada you are not too slow lmfao.

2 points baby gettin er done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really am starting to love this team. Confidence is there they are playing solid most of the time.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Kane is a little *****. Has been since he was a kid here. Spoilt ****. Known the kid for years and was always a little ****.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Glad we got the win for Lindy

Glad Marty had a good game

and we now have 11 wins vs the mighty West most of any East team.

By comparison even in the West only 7 teams have more than 11 wins vs Western teams.
(Although to be fair that could change to 9 by the end of the night)

Also we have only lost once to the Central Div (and that was earlier this year to the Jets in OT) 6-0-1

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Oh captain my captain! needed a big night. Glad he got to show team Canada what 'too slow' looked like.

:yo:

Anderp seemed to get his **** together as the game went on. He didn't face a lot of shots, but he did hold things together at the end. 6/8 point on a road trip? Let's take 'em.

NHLeitner

Jan 2, 2013
Carolina
Only got to see the 3rd period, but what a period it was. Great road game, better than Vancouver IMO.

Some things:
1) We have so many good rookies there's no way we can find spots for all of them. What a problem to have.
2) Bish = best. Lindback = less best. Much less best.
3) Must be nice to get a win and 2G for St. Louis tonight, although his goatee makes me think this may be the darkest timeline....
4) Only a matter of time before Stamkos is back and this team is that much better. Scary to think....

Now to look forward to playing the Washington ****ing Capitals.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
I love the main boards.

Each post the story gets better and better. First it's well two guys were on Buff. The. It was three guys were on Buff.

It's hilarious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad