fqq7.png

j3rj.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
Here's Lindy's chance to prove that he's really got what it takes. He's known for 2 days (at least) he'd get this game. No going in cold as relief. The competition isn't Pittsburgh or Boston. We're as healthy as we've been in weeks. No *%^! excuses to crap the bed.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
It would be swell if the Lightning were to score more goals than they allow the Jetsto score against them in the contest of hockey taking place this eve.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
This is gonna suck so bad having Lindback in net. Can we just forfeit so we don't have to watch this trainwreck.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
This could be a big game for us and Lindback. He needs to step up tonight. No excuses anymore. This is a winable game for him. If he stays calm and plays smart, he will win. If he gets flustered, he will loose. Nothing more to say.

If the defense gives him some help, we win in close fashion, 3-1.
If the defense doesn't show up, we loose in a blow out, 5-2.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
This is Lindbäck's chance. He said he didn't like the situation of being a backup so he has to prove he's capable of more if he wants to change that. If Bishop is out for longer than this game, I hope he goes on a nice little streak. Can't be a bad situation to have two goalies playing well.

If he ****s up, there should be no one calling for more starts for him. It's do or die time, Anders!

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Lineup updates:

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
In game related news, JT Brown is out tonight, but Filppula will play: BJ Crombeen will be in, expect Panik on Thompson line

Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
JT Brown is scratched tonight vs. Jets. He had right shoulder wrapped after Sunday's game. Crombeen in, and Barberio in for Sustr.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Please don't say this. You're not an angst-riddled preteen. You have a good head on your shoulders, man.

just joshing today I never pick us to lose. Now with all the snubs am rethinking though its so hard for me to say we will ever lose lol we always tend to bounce back quickly the snubs should make some boys PIOSSED OFF lol.

Now im unsure of how this game is gonna go.:)

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
6-0 Bolts. Hedman 3g 3a, MSL 3g, 3a

Later game, Cindy runs into Lungo, both out for the season

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
Lindback does yoga poses ever time a puck comes in his direction. Some luckily bounce off of him, most don't. 16-0 Jets

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
just joshing today I never pick us to lose. Now with all the snubs am rethinking though its so hard for me to say we will ever lose lol we always tend to bounce back quickly the snubs should make some boys PIOSSED OFF lol.

Now im unsure of how this game is gonna go.:)

I meant the "hater" stuff. My god has it become such a crutch of the dumb**** generation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad