GDT: 1/7/14 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Winnipeg

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Lightning-Bench-January-7-2014-300x200.jpg

Audio: Coach Jon Cooper & Martin St. Louis.

To listen click here.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
2nd goal was all on Lindback. Other than that he did his job. Killorn and Marty had a great game from what I can tell from watching the condensed game.

Also, what an unbelievable stop by Pavelec on Kucherov. Hot damn!

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
The Lightning looked much faster and sharp than they did against Edmonton. I think Barberio has a lot to do with that...Barbs had another solid game and he is quick in transition and getting back into the forwards hands with tape to tape passes. I think Barberio is starting to find his groove while Sustr has slowed down his progression.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Didn't see the third period as I lost my internet connection for a few hours but nice to see we got a win. Can't make the game any easier for Lindbäck than that and after seeing the first two periods, I think sadly that's the way we have to play although I don't really give a **** about the SV% if we get a win. That's all that matters and Lindbäck got that.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Didn't see the third period as I lost my internet connection for a few hours but nice to see we got a win. Can't make the game any easier for Lindbäck than that and after seeing the first two periods, I think sadly that's the way we have to play although I don't really give a **** about the SV% if we get a win. That's all that matters and Lindbäck got that.

While it's nice we got the win, we're not going to hold that many teams to 14 shots. We're going to need to if we're going to pull out wins.

Both goals are directly on his head, either by a dumb ****ing play or by having the worst reflexes in history. Look, I love that we got two points, but we did it in spite of Lindback, not because of him.

Outside of the goals, the Jets didn't have a grade A chance all night (and you could argue even including one of the goals :P).

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
2nd goal was all on Lindback. Other than that he did his job. Killorn and Marty had a great game from what I can tell from watching the condensed game.

Also, what an unbelievable stop by Pavelec on Kucherov. Hot damn!

To be fair, so was the first goal. Wouldn't have happened had he not recieved a delay of game penalty and making us go 5 v 3.

Ohh well, we can just hope that Bens better soon.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
While it's nice we got the win, we're not going to hold that many teams to 14 shots. We're going to need to if we're going to pull out wins.

Both goals are directly on his head, either by a dumb ****ing play or by having the worst reflexes in history. Look, I love that we got two points, but we did it in spite of Lindback, not because of him.

Outside of the goals, the Jets didn't have a grade A chance all night (and you could argue even including one of the goals :P).

Yeah, I'm not saying he was good or anything. I also think we won the game in spite of him and unfortunately I think we have to play as good as we played against the Jets if we want to continue winning with him in net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad