Injury Report: 1/6 Logan Couture 3-4 weeks

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
So with an injury he has played though a four game point streak followed by a successful shootout goal plus a few blocked shots.

Doesn't seem to be holding him back too much but hopefully he gets better soon. I wonder if it is lingering effects from that puck he took to the face.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 30s
Source says Logan Couture will undergo surgery Wednesday on injured hand. Expected to be out 3-4 weeks. Olympics still a possibility...

WHAT the ****????

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
I don't even know how to react anymore. This is beyond whatever the farthest beyond is.

And this ****ing org sucks in regards to injury information and as a paying fan I am sick of it.

I'm going to the next STH meeting and get my point across no matter what I have to do.

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN
According to a source, Logan Couture will have surgery on his hand on Wednesday morning. Expected to miss 3-4 weeks #SJSharks

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Source says Logan Couture will undergo surgery Wednesday on injured hand. Expected to be out 3-4 weeks. Olympics still a possibility...

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Dr.-Who.gif

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
The injuries this year are getting a bit ridiculous. I'm just gonna go ahead and blame Dustin Brown for this one too.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
The Sharks have been lucky in year's passed with injuries. Not this year....holy ****.

Seriously... After being healthy for years, the first one where I feel strongly about this team being a contender, we get this ********.

People who whine about Thornton and Marleau "not going to the hard areas" as a reason for why they aren't injured should actually shut up.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
How the **** does he shoot so accurately on those SO attempts with a hand injury?

Also **** **** ****. It's one thing to replace a bottom sixer with a Worcester forward but ain't nobody can replace Couture.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad