2fhz.png

t5t8.png

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Warrning About to go somewhat Robert Guess on you all here

Finally the day has arrived.

I have been waiting for this for so long.

Last game I remember being too was March of 09 the 8-6 see saw battle. Such a fun game to be at. Went with my wife, my best friend and his wife. Made a deal with my best friend that in the intest of of friendship that we would all wear Lightning jerseys with flames Jerseys underneath and depending on who scored we would show off that jersey. It was all fun until around Tampas 5th goal when my best friend gave up. I also got into a "fight" with Harvey the hound. He jerseyed me but in the end we hugged it out.

According to the GDT I was at the game in Dec of 2010 but do not remember anything about it. Very odd.

I had planned on going to the game that was scheduled for last season and then go up to Edmonton for the Oilers game but that trip was a little less fun after the lockout took that away from me. Still went to Edmonton and had a good time visiting friends some of whom I had not seen is several years but the whole point was to catch the Lightning.

I am excited for tonight’s game for many reasons, the great play of the team for one But it will also be the first game I will take my 5 year old too. He seems excited but also cautious.

I am also going to be going with my wife, my best friend, my oldest brother and his kids as well as my parents and I think this may be my mom’s first game ever too.

They will all be cheering on the Flames aside from my wife and possibly my son. I do have a Lightning Jersey for my son that my best friend picked up for me when he was in Toronto and visited the HHOF.

I absolutely will be going early to catch the warm up so I can get my son close to the glass before we have to go to our seats.

Anyways needless to say I am super excited.

So yeah It would be swell if the Lightning were to score more goals than they allow the Flames to score against them in the contest of hockey taking place this eve.

NiceGuyDrP

Nov 15, 2013
Anybody know what lines they are rolling with tonight/practice with this morning? Will Malone still be playing 4th line, or are the going to give him more ice time.

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
Enjoy the game Xenophobia Catalyst! Hope your son enjoys his first game!

I think I'm one of the few here that like these late games, it'll be at 3pm Saturday here and I'll sit outside with the Hockey on the laptop and the Cricket on the big screen with a beer in my hand.

Let's continue our PP success and get the PK back to the high standard we've been used to watching! Let's outscore our old mates and get the W! Hooo-raaa

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Lineup:

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
So lineup will be the same tonight as it was on Wednesday; which means Crombeen, Pyatt and Salo will be out

Missy Zielinski ‏@Missy_Zielinski
Looks as if Tom Pyatt, BJ Crombeen and Sami Salo out again tonight. #TBLightning

Yzlamic Preacher*

Rep hard Xenophobia. I had a blast, just be prepared for a lot of dirty stares.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
I swear I get withdrawal symptoms if I can't watch the Lightning - I think I may have a problem. Generally I just catch up on 'cuse games (ahl live) if the Lightning aren't on. But man - must.watch.lightning.hockey!

Go Bolts!! 4 - 1 good guys! Kuch, Purcel, Barbs, and MSL.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Got a feeling Purcell nets one tonight. He's been better these last few games.

NHLeitner

Jan 2, 2013
Carolina
Got a feeling the kids are due for an explosion. Like a ridiculous point total.

6-1 Bolts, goals for Kuch, TJ, Palat, Brown (x2), and St. Louis. Because he's a kid, right?

jolmy

Jan 29, 2011
I think I'll stay up for this game even though it'll be very late here in Sweden... I hope the Bolts will be able to show that it is worth it by dominating this game. My prediction is that they won't. 5-0 Flames, HÃ¥kan Loob scores all.

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
Game tied and Bolts score. After a long review Toronto decides all the puck did cross the line. Flames protest for next 10 years it was not a goal. They still insist we stole the cup from them.

AimForTopCheddar

trust the yzerplan
Feb 7, 2012
Calgary
Warrning About to go somewhat Robert Guess on you all here

Finally the day has arrived.

I have been waiting for this for so long.

Last game I remember being too was March of 09 the 8-6 see saw battle. Such a fun game to be at. Went with my wife, my best friend and his wife. Made a deal with my best friend that in the intest of of friendship that we would all wear Lightning jerseys with flames Jerseys underneath and depending on who scored we would show off that jersey. It was all fun until around Tampas 5th goal when my best friend gave up. I also got into a "fight" with Harvey the hound. He jerseyed me but in the end we hugged it out.

According to the GDT I was at the game in Dec of 2010 but do not remember anything about it. Very odd.

I had planned on going to the game that was scheduled for last season and then go up to Edmonton for the Oilers game but that trip was a little less fun after the lockout took that away from me. Still went to Edmonton and had a good time visiting friends some of whom I had not seen is several years but the whole point was to catch the Lightning.

I am excited for tonight’s game for many reasons, the great play of the team for one But it will also be the first game I will take my 5 year old too. He seems excited but also cautious.

I am also going to be going with my wife, my best friend, my oldest brother and his kids as well as my parents and I think this may be my mom’s first game ever too.

They will all be cheering on the Flames aside from my wife and possibly my son. I do have a Lightning Jersey for my son that my best friend picked up for me when he was in Toronto and visited the HHOF.

I absolutely will be going early to catch the warm up so I can get my son close to the glass before we have to go to our seats.

Anyways needless to say I am super excited.

So yeah It would be swell if the Lightning were to score more goals than they allow the Flames to score against them in the contest of hockey taking place this eve.

As a fellow Calgaryian Lightning fan, I envy you! I was planning to go as well but I have work tonight, and don't get off till an hour or so into the game :(

A battle of my team favourite teams, I want Bolts to win but I'll be happy as long as the game is entertaining.

Darth Corgi

Dec 23, 2011
Florida
Let's go Bolts! We gotta win this one.

X catalyst....hope you enjoy the game. I have six year old twin kids and they LOVE going to Lightning games down here. Be sure to post back after the game and share the stories.

That top line is fired up along with the rest if the team. Looking forward to this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad