GDT: 1/26/16 Toronto @ Florida 7:30 "First Half Finale"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I remember that spot at games where an opposing player would get a penalty and it would cutaway to a guy in the opposing jersey going into the box and getting scared of a mouse, they had that for like 18 different teams and they used the same thing for years, if anyone knows what I'm talking about :laugh:

Also Boyes is apparently a healthy scratch and we got that praise from Canadian media everyone loves in the Sun today, first page as well:

fdygzp.jpg

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Pantherland is selling spacey in space hoodies for 40 dollars plus tax. They also threw a Panthers logo in the back and the hashtag.

EstConf96*

I remember that spot at games where an opposing player would get a penalty and it would cutaway to a guy in the opposing jersey going into the box and getting scared of a mouse, they had that for like 18 different teams and they used the same thing for years, if anyone knows what I'm talking about :laugh:

Also Boyes is apparently a healthy scratch and we got that praise from Canadian media everyone loves in the Sun today, first page as well:

Amazing! Maybe in a few years we will get some respect around here aswell (looking at you Quebec fans). :handclap:

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Pantherland is selling spacey in space hoodies for 40 dollars plus tax. They also threw a Panthers logo in the back and the hashtag.

No way...pics, may have to get that. Though I fear that it would lose its luster and it would mean nothing in a short amount of time whenever they move on to some other thing in the locker room.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
no way...pics, may have to get that. Though i fear that it would lose its luster and it would mean nothing in a short amount of time whenever they move on to some other thing in the locker room.

$$$ goes to team charity and spacey foundation.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
^I would love to see the face of new fans that see that sweater for the first time in Pantherland. Must be utter confusion.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary

fdygzp.jpg

Read it yesterday that in Florida paper too ?? Simmons doesn't give much credit to anyone that often. Hell freezing over boys. If he would ever be on HNIC he'd be biggest heel commentator.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Can we add an option to the poll at the top?

Shane Harper

(cc: Pumaconcolorcoryi)

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Everyone at work knows me as the "Panther" and they do the "panther claw" at me to chirp me. We need this win as this is my favourite team to beat without a doubt. I let all my coworkers know "the kitty litter will be flying tonight in Florida"

Surprised they didn't dress hometown Pirri but why mess with a good thing right.

Wondering when Kevin Spacey will come drop the ceremonial puck or just show up to a game?

Listened to 590 this morning, Jeff Blair had Moller on and they are really starting to pump the tires of Tallon and the team. Of course the attendance/relocation question came up and Moller shot it down fairly quick pointing to the rough days of Chicago/Boston/Pittsburgh. Winning cures all and he said our fans are passionate and intelligent and know when management is committed to putting a successful product on the ice, the fans will show up.

No reason to let off the gas pedal, score the first and second goal and outwork these guys early on.

Let's go Panthers!! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad